Arda Turan

snowy

True. He isn't going to take Neymar's spot even if he scores a hat trick every time he plays there, even against good opposition.

Arda as a LW this season:
6 Games: 7 Goals 4 Assists

You know what, might sound Krazey but Lucho could try a 1st half Turan, 2nd half Neymar kinda thing and give the former a chance to perform against tougher opposition. Tbh, he earned it. Just saw the Hercules highlights, those 3 goals were far out!
It would piss a lot of Ney fans (and maybe sponsors?) but on the + side, Ney will be less likely to have a burn-out like last year.

snowy

i don't like him

j5yv6ub
don't be hatin :music:

Let's keep his stats up in case LAFC or Galaxy wanna buy him. Malibutay yo!

PhilS

The best Barca #4 forward in many years. Perfect.

Umtiti and Denis are so good they may be joining first 11. Gomes and Digne, good. Cilleson, looking better. Now we have the quality of backups to win trophies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I know it's kind of lowering standards for some but I'm completely fine with finally finding a forward that can score a hat trick in irrelevant games instead of having to play MSN...

serghei

Arda is a very good player. If someone would pay 30-40m for him he should be sold. If not he can stay and can help us for sure during the season. He is not a problem.

F

FlaFCB

I know it's kind of lowering standards for some but I'm completely fine with finally finding a forward that can score a hat trick in irrelevant games instead of having to play MSN...

He was quite expensive to do just that. He's still not justified the money spent on him. Hercules is a 2nd division team.

serghei

He was quite expensive to do just that. He's still not justified the money spent on him. Hercules is a 2nd division team.

True. Because we bought him to be a midfielder and he looks more fit to be a winger in our setup. Problem is we have Neymar, so he won't have a chance to justify his price playing at LW. Except if Neymar gets injured somehow and he delivers at LW in La Liga/ CL. He is worth 40m if used in his best position.

El Flaco

Arda's 1st goal vs. Hercules

[gfy]GrotesqueBrightIcelandicsheepdog[/gfy]

Arda's 2nd goal vs. Hercules

[gfy]SphericalMammothBillygoat[/gfy]

Arda's 3rd goal vs. Hercules

[gfy]TotalTiredHoki[/gfy]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't deny he had a great game regardless of the opposition.

Doesn't really change that much for more me though, but still.

Potroh

Can't deny he had a great game regardless of the opposition.
Doesn't really change that much for more me though, but still.

If the criteria is just to score, than indeed, he had a nice and very successful game.
But the opposition was weak and that's the major factor to be considered, as Joe won't necessarily be a great attacker just because he scores 12 goals against the selected local kindergarten team...;)
BTW Arda played quite uninteresting in the first half (apart from getting the penalty) lost a lot of balls, etc. In the second half he was better, as all Barca players were. His 3rd goal was truly nice though.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

That's true, however the last couple seasons we've lacked someone who could score in crap matches... Also, we payed almost the same for Paco to do exactly that, score hat tricks in meaningless games, and despite the pricetag he has been unable to do that for now...

Just imagine in two seasons time Paco taking over Arda's role! It's going to be glorious, hahaha... Who knows, maybe one day it'll come in handy, if he keeps decent form and confidence he can come off the bench and score in an important match instead of fouling for the sake of it...

F

FlaFCB

That's true, however the last couple seasons we've lacked someone who could score in crap matches... Also, we payed almost the same for Paco to do exactly that, score hat tricks in meaningless games, and despite the pricetag he has been unable to do that for now...

Just imagine in two seasons time Paco taking over Arda's role! It's going to be glorious, hahaha... Who knows, maybe one day it'll come in handy, if he keeps decent form and confidence he can come off the bench and score in an important match instead of fouling for the sake of it...

I doubt Paco will last that long here. Honestly, I don't get his signing at all. Should had kept Munir. Arda's signing also makes little sense, the more the time passes.

Home of Barca Fans