Arda Turan

Antimadridista1

11709533_1025080667504841_4250596306681349830_n.jpg

Going by his Official FB page he's really excited. (Bunch of Barcelona related stuff on there that he has been posting)

He's obviously not the one posting on his FB page, just like Leo.

Antimadridista1

Great video !
He really looks like a cool guy !! And he's very happy to be in Barcelona, he knows that there's no better place in the world to play football.

Egert

Estonian Culé
In the end when he comes back into the house and starts watching that Barca video from TV :wub:

Arda smiley anyone?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, who's that guy with the graspy voice talking about where Messi, Pique, Masche and Lucho lives etc. and asking where Arda wants to live in the city? Also wierd how they change between speaking English and Spanish :lol:

Didn't see the smile at 2:32 at first. We need a smiley out of that, lol.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol, who's that guy with the graspy voice talking about where Messi, Pique, Masche and Lucho lives etc. and asking where Arda wants to live in the city? Also wierd how they change between speaking English and Spanish :lol:

Didn't see the smile at 2:32 at first. We need a smiley out of that, lol.

Raul Sanllehi.

aaron101

Still can't speak Spanish? Wow, I'm surprised. Ter Stegen can already speak Spanish after a few months in Barca.

El Flaco

Arda won't have medical test tomorrow because he already had one in Turkey last week. Will have pre-season tests with group on Monday [rac1]

xXKonan

Aleix Vidal: "Arda showed already at Atletico he's a good player and at Barça you're surrounded by the best in the world, which makes you better."

Aleix Vidal: "Not playing matches affects your game, but Arda and I will work hard to be at our best in January."

Horatio

You're welcome
lol.....I speak better Spanish after having spent a few months in South America than most footballers having played for years in Spain.

I wanted to translate some of the Turkish but it's mostely gibberish and not very interesting.

Home of Barca Fans