Arda Turan

EdmondDantes

I think Arda will rotate more with Raki and Neymar (if Pedro leaves) than with any other player. And we need to wait to see how he and Rafa play together.
Rafinha has proven that he deserves to play but him and Iniesta was not the best combo. Now he has a new potential partner in midfield.

There's zero chance he will rotate with Neymar or Suarez for that matter, unless you're talking late in the game with the 3 points in the bag and there's 5 minutes to go. Any other scenario I don't see it happening.

serghei

We're gonna see a lot of midfield combinations when Arda will be allowed to play, that's for sure. We're likely to see even Iniesta - Rakitic - Turan.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
There's zero chance he will rotate with Neymar or Suarez for that matter, unless you're talking late in the game with the 3 points in the bag and there's 5 minutes to go. Any other scenario I don't see it happening.

Why not? Neymar is more dangerous in attack of course but Arda would probably play a bit deeper and come into the middle more so Alba could play higher up, provide width and overlap more.
Against some teams in the league it does not really matter if we play with our strongest line-up or mix some things up to rest players etc.

Bran the Greenseer

No, Busquets is the most important player in the midfield system.

For smaller games it could theoretically work since alot of times this season even with busi on the field iniesta was the farthest back being a sort of wide dm but Its not going to happen cause Lucho would just put on Roberto if Busi needs rest.

fcbdna

Banned
Why not? Neymar is more dangerous in attack of course but Arda would probably play a bit deeper and come into the middle more so Alba could play higher up, provide width and overlap more.
Against some teams in the league it does not really matter if we play with our strongest line-up or mix some things up to rest players etc.

There is no way Turan is rotating with Neymar that is totally out of the question. Two different players offering very different things. Besides, outsides a rest days I have never seen a player in the worlds top 3 list being rotated.

Morten

Wait a minute, dont you have a transfer ban this summer? How come Ardan is there now? Have i missed something? Sorry, i really havent been following football much in silly season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wait a minute, dont you have a transfer ban this summer? How come Ardan is there now? Have i missed something? Sorry, i really havent been following football much in silly season.

The ban is for registering players, not buying. We got Arda, but cannot register him until 1 January 2016.

F

Flavia

[vine]http://vine.co/v/erzKPrUmJ1Z[/vine]

Edited it to show the vine. There's a plugin for that now:

lNCcSJt.jpg

Home of Barca Fans