Arda Turan

Kuchi

Can't really agree with that. What positive thing can come out of this? It highlights the ban bullshit even more, the players certainly don't feel more part of the team (officially)... makes no sense to me. Not to mention, selling shirts. Maybe some fans would actually like to buy Arda's shirt with the actual name and number. As I said, makes no sense.

Meitux

Can't really agree with that. What positive thing can come out of this? It highlights the ban bullshit even more, the players certainly don't feel more part of the team (officially)... makes no sense to me. Not to mention, selling shirts. Maybe some fans would actually like to buy Arda's shirt with the actual name and number. As I said, makes no sense.
Well pretty obvious provocations by Fifa, like it matters whether the shirt will have a number or won't.. the player will still not play official matches. Their stupid absurd logic will never end.

frog-fcb

But to give arda an vidal a number within the team they would need to have been registerd which cant happen due to the ban

Egert

Estonian Culé
Arda: "Shirt number doesn't really matter to me, I'll decide in January. Messi said: I can give you '10' if you want... (laughs)" [ntvspor]

El Flaco

[gfy]DimpledSharpEasternnewt[/gfy]

Really curious to know what Arda said to make Messi, Neymar and others laugh :)

El Flaco

Arda: "Shirt number doesn't really matter to me, I'll decide in January. Messi said: I can give you '10' if you want... (laughs)" [ntvspor]

Arda Turan: "When I joined the Turkish national team I started wearing number '14' because my father is a fan of Cruyff." [ntvspor]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I love the synergy he already has with the group.

May be it's just me but I feel like our players really have a special synergy that I can't see in other teams, may be it's the brazilian joie-de-vivre contaminating everyone but it's awesome :)

Silas

Messi said: I can give you '10' if you want... (laughs)

arda.jpg

Kuchi

After the Don came off injured and we looked completely lost at 4-3,4-4, I was thinking: man, Arda would be all over this, his fight, ambition and strength would have been a chunk full of oxygen.

Can't wait to see him grinding at the opposition

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How long is he out for? It's been three weeks now and it's also his second injury already. Very worrying.

Home of Barca Fans