Arda Turan

Holly

That yellow card he picked up is some reason for concern though. So far Turkey played 8 games during this qualification. He already missed a game due to 3 earlier yellow cards during these qualifications and yesterday was his 4th. Considering he missed 1 game that is 4 yellows in only 7 games.... At least to the commentator I was listening to

I hope he won't pick up that many for Barca or he will be more on the bench than on the pitch!

anguy

That yellow card he picked up is some reason for concern though. So far Turkey played 8 games during this qualification. He already missed a game due to 3 earlier yellow cards during these qualifications and yesterday was his 4th. Considering he missed 1 game that is 4 yellows in only 7 games.... At least to the commentator I was listening to

I hope he won't pick up that many for Barca or he will be more on the bench than on the pitch!

I don't see that as to big problem, he'll share his position with Iniesta, so he'll have good "backup" in case of need :)

El Flaco

nice move... how was he overall?

Arda wasn't at his peak in his own standards in the game against Lettland (which is pretty understandable for a obvious reason).

Despite that, Arda could've got more than 1 assist if his teammates didn't waste those chances.

El Flaco

Arda's assist for Turkey's 1-0 goal vs. Netherlands

[gfy]DigitalMerryIntermediateegret[/gfy]

Arda's 2-0 goal vs. Netherlands

[gfy]HandyCapitalArchaeocete[/gfy]

xXKonan

Hard to Believe Zubi thought Blind was a option for our Center Back problem.

While I do thing Blind is a solid player, he seems to be always scared when put under a ton of pressure. Like Yesterday when Arda was pressuring him he just completely shat the bed and passed the ball right to him :lol:

Back to Arda a bit he was dead tired after the 1st half. Most likely due to this being his 1st match in 4 months.

El Flaco

Hard to Believe Zubi thought Blind was a option for our Center Back problem.

Isn't the Dutch a central midfielder actually? Cause I remember Blind used to play in the midfield for Netherlands in WC last year.

Or is he forced to play as a central defender, just like Mascherano?

Last edited:

xXKonan

Isn't the Dutch a central midfielder actuall? Cause I remember Blind used to play in the midfield for Netherlands in WC last year. Or is he forced to play as a central defender, just like Mascherano.
He's a Defensive Midfielder but I've read we wanted to buy him because we thought he could play "Centerback" He can play as a LB but it sounded from the rumors we wanted to buy him to play CB like I said above. but in the end we bought Vermaleon (An Actual CB) and United Bought Blind. now Blind has been converted into a Center back for United :lol:

Silas

12002766_1061858950493679_1619785758559201736_n.png

"Con el mejor felicidades otra vez padre

En iyi baba ile birlikte, yeniden tebrikler..."

Can someone translate this?

Horatio

You're welcome
"Con el mejor felicidades otra vez padre"

With the best. Once again congratulations dad.

En iyi baba ile birlikte, yeniden tebrikler..."

Together with the best father. Once again congratulations.

Home of Barca Fans