Arda Turan

raskolnikov

Me 2, its in Netherlands best interest if they fail to go trough, they need serious changes as you could see during the whole qualification.
Turkey have been at a tournament for the last time since 2008 and deserve it more. Also feel they deserve some happiness after the Ankara bombing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Happines? Don't fall into media brainwashing.
It's their neofascist government that's actaully secretly happy about the bombings as it killed the opposition protesters. That same Turkish government funds terrorists in Syria.
Turkey NT is good pr for their fascist president Erdogan

Alarcón

Bojan I agree with the political assessment but football has nothing to do with that and 60% didn't vote for his party....

raskolnikov

Happines? Don't fall into media brainwashing.
It's their neofascist government that's actaully secretly happy about the bombings as it killed the opposition protesters. That same Turkish government funds terrorists in Syria.
Turkey NT is good pr for their fascist president Erdogan
Irregardless, normal people going about their day to not benefit from this and are most likely saddened by the whole situation, let alone the relatives of those who got killed/wounded.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Politics and sport are always mixed. Politicians go to NT matches and often use them in their pursuit for popularity.

But let's leave it at that.

I

instinct

I think raskolnikov was referring to the Turkish people who have every right to enjoy their NT taking part in a major tournament. I think this is the perfect example of how disgust and hatred against a governmental institution can expand to a whole country including its innocent citizens. Brainwashing? You tell me.

Alarcón

So why did he mention it here then?
I'm not starting these topics but will call it what it is.

I think he didn't mean it in a political way.. just that the Turkish people should have something to celebrate after what happened a few days ago... but yea let's leave it at that

Home of Barca Fans