Arda Turan

ScoobySquats

I wonder how he'll be treated at the Vincente Calderon when he makes his appearance there with us. He was a fan favourite of theirs and while i didn't hear much of a an uproar when he left them, it might be worrying what will happen.

xXKonan

I wonder how he'll be treated at the Vincente Calderon when he makes his appearance there with us. He was a fan favourite of theirs and while i didn't hear much of a an uproar when he left them, it might be worrying what will happen.
The Atletico fans on reddit freaked out when Arda moved to us. Some even wished permanent Failure on him for moving to a Rival. :lol:

Barcafan 2304

Don't see the worry. They are professional footballers, if he gets a few boos so what?

El Flaco

Arda Turan's assist to Çalhanoğlu vs. Iceland

[gfy]BelovedEllipticalItaliangreyhound[/gfy]

Another Angle

[gfy]ElderlyPolishedDunnart[/gfy]

Bonus: Arda's fancy skill vs. Iceland

[gfy]ParchedUntidyDegus[/gfy]

Another Angle

[gfy]OffbeatMinorEthiopianwolf[/gfy]

Barcafan 2304

Very few players can beat a man like he can. And he can be very deft with the ball in tight spaces. Arda Turan - Iniesta - Neymar. What a left side.

:worthy:

This CAS thing is stupid imho. It's not long until January.

Probably so. We are almost in November as it is. I'd imagine by the time they sort it, it will be close enough to January any way

Home of Barca Fans