Arda Turan

El Flaco

Arda: "I am where I've always wanted to be, feels incredible. Since I was a kid, I enjoyed watching Barça and now I'm here. Dream come true"

Arda: "Turkey is watching me. I'm an example for young people - if you work hard you can end up at a really big club. Makes me feel proud."

Arda: "When I've faced Barça, I always worked hard trying to get the ball. Now I want others to suffer from Barça's game... (smiles)" [fcb]

----

Bulut (agent Arda Turan): "Messi, Neymar and Suarez are The Three Musketeers. Arda will be d'Artagnan." [hurriyet]

Terim (coach TUR): "Working with Simeone has helped Arda to get better. When I watched an Atletico game, I was surprised by his work rate."

Leo Franco (ex-Galatasaray): "Arda is a fantastic guy. We got along great at Galatasaray and he kept in touch afterwards." [l'esportiu]

El Flaco

CJqQ053WoAEoewm.jpg

dakt

Life is good. You're on your vacation knowing you'll play in Barca, beside some of the greatest players on the planet, with amazing team, playing the best football on the planet.
I would have even bigger smile than Julia Roberts.

lessthanjake

He's probably not good enough to really start for us, but he's a hell of a backup to have. And we needed a super sub with Xavi having left (not that they're similar players. I just mean that Xavi gave us real quality from the bench).

Stric

He's probably not good enough to really start for us, but he's a hell of a backup to have. And we needed a super sub with Xavi having left (not that they're similar players. I just mean that Xavi gave us real quality from the bench).

It's hard to tell at this point because we haven't seen him play for Barcelona, but I think that's underestimating him. Arda was great at Atletico and showed the kind of playing that can be perfect for Barcelona if he adapts well. I see him being another Rakitić for us. Not a high profile signing, but can (and hopefully will) turn out to be invaluable. Maybe not as quickly as Rakitić, since he won't be playing until January.

aHOeEnX.png

Iniesta - "Hola!"
Arda - "What are you trying to tell me?"

:lol:

Bran the Greenseer

So obviously he feels right at home. I guess the added benefits of buying players who genuinely love the club is that they all kinda just fit in with the rest of the team.

Home of Barca Fans