Arda Turan

Jombi

i said before he needs some time but he did great today. He will be much better in a short time

The real test is not against Espanyol at home though. Give him at least 10-15 games to judge. If not, it will all be just a roller coaster of joy and disappointment.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The real test is not against Espanyol at home though. Give him at least 10-15 games to judge. If not, it will all be just a roller coaster of joy and disappointment.

Dude, you don't need 10-15 games to see the quality of a player, if it's there, IT IS there. It's natural. He might have troubles with adaptation/hit a bad streak of form but his ability is unquestionable.

utility73

Was mostly all over the place, not necessarily in a good way though.
But anyway for his first match he could have been worse.

Nucky

He hasn't played official match for months now. His performance today was decent but he will need some time to adapt into our system.

mesirmurti

i agree with you but i know he will be better in a short time, because his teammates are excellent players and it will help him to shorten this period

Jombi

Dude, you don't need 10-15 games to see the quality of a player, if it's there, IT IS there. It's natural. He might have troubles with adaptation/hit a bad streak of form but his ability is unquestionable.

Everyone has seen him play at least 10-15 games before. The guy is 29 years old and has played literally several 100s of games. We need to give him at least 10-15 games to judge whether he will perform at an adequate level for us though. That's common sense.

F

Flavia

CYEbn7gW8AIp9fn.jpg:large

:D

F

Flavia

It is going to be hard to keep both Arda and Rakitic happy. Very tough job for Lucho.

Arda can play in Iniesta's position too. And Rakitic needs his rest, when he plays too much his form decreases a lot. And so does Arda.

serghei

Arda can play in Iniesta's position too. And Rakitic needs his rest, when he plays too much his form decreases a lot. And so does Arda.

Sure, but I'm curious to see what happens when one of those 3 gets benched say, in a CL semifinal.

Home of Barca Fans