Argentina

soul24rage

Very often overlooked, but these are the 2 matches that fully made me believe in La Scaloneta and the first time the traits of a Scaloni team appeared imo.

The aggressiveness and pressing up top mixed with the small intricate plays through the middle. Probably the 1st time I saw Messi comfortable and acting as a captain for the national team.

Also, the start of the many trophies for the GOAT

Lionel-Messi-lifts-Americas-trophy-after-Argentina-beat-Brazil-1-0-in-friendly%C2%A9Twitter.jpg

soul24rage

Copa America is only a month and a half away. I'm going to be attending the Argentina - Chile game.

Time to win another big trophy.

:messiwc:
Enjoy bro! Even though Gareca made Chile more of a respectable team in the past couple of months, this is a game that we should win.

Time to get revenge on those Chileans who caused us so much heartbreaks over the years.

soul24rage

Next Argentine player that will be snapped up by Porto, Benfica or Sporting and then be sold for 3-5x a couple of years later @soul24rage

I'm honestly very surprised to see that he is in contention for the CA squad as squad limit size is only 23 and the midfield position is the one position that is really stacked. I don't even see Guido or Varela to be in included, let alone Equi Fernandez.

Lovely player though and think he should play in the Olympics if there is space. Will probably feature more in the national team after World Cup 26, but you never know.

Home of Barca Fans