Arjen Robben

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think the ref decided it was not a penalty because the guy was bending down and that's why he got kicked in the head. If he was standing up straight it would barely reach his chest. Debatable call for sure, but I think that was the rationale behind it.

Chainsaw

Killahead
An indirect free kick is given for dangerous play which means your leg is too high but you don't actually touch the opponent. Here the Dutch kicked his head. What is a penalty if not this?

By kicking that slight touch to the head u mean? Never a penalty to me.

Bertus

ixO6IO2b4zU2l.gif

4LHlgDs.jpg

iXGCBkEbXMc5l.gif

M

Messi4life

Gotten admit Robben is working his ass off as much as I dislike him.

R10Barney

Robben is a freaking beast! This man ran his heart out the full 120 minutes! He didn't seem to get tired and he was always producing danger. My god, Man of the Tournament for sure!

His been consistent from the start of the World cup... BEAST!

He's a beast. Man of the Tournament so far. If Holland wins the whole thing, they deserve it, and in large part due to him.

Sneijder had a great game, too, and Kuyt rocking it as usual.

Agree with you Robben and Rodriguez have been the best this far. Robben never stops running and doesnt seem to loose speed even in extra time, on top of that he is a leader, truly a great player even though i hate his dives.

Science Kid

Robben is a true leader of this team unlike 2010...he has matured as a player,he's taking responsibility,demands the ball at all times and gives 100% the whole match.

He broke my heart last year when he scored against BVB and i hate him as a member of Bayern but he's a one of a kind player.

Tazim

player of the tournament! if Messi ad only the half of his runs.. what a game it would be wednesday

Home of Barca Fans