Atlético Madrid

FC433

Simeone did nothing wrong today, but this is the issue in his project. Created such a limited team, I mean Griezmann is the only player who is good at one vs one. That is just unacceptable.

In La Liga:

A. Madrid scored 39 while

FCB 69
RMFC 47
Sevilla 46
Getafe 36

Much2soon

Embarassing after coming off that 'groin' celebration the first leg. He showcased today that he has no balls. He set up his team there to defend for their lives all match then hoping that would work.

When they needed to score, they looked totally incompetent

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bunch of cucks. Absolutely unforgivable. Almost feel sorry for their fans who have to follow a team of mentally weak fucktards.

Arizona Scott

Embarassing after coming off that 'groin' celebration the first leg. He showcased today that he has no balls. He set up his team there to defend for their lives all match then hoping that would work.

When they needed to score, they looked totally incompetent

I agree. Defended way too deep and look inept with the ball when they did have it. Where is the conditioning and pressure this team is supposed to put an opponent under for 90 minutes. Under 40% possession, 4 shots on goal, zero on target, to JUVE. That is totally bottling it. Godin, the most ballsy player they have, is also leaving this summer. I don't think Atletico/Simeone recovers in the world stage of football after this epic chokejob.

Home of Barca Fans