Barca draws Man City

Ghosting

I don't get what these City fans pretending to be Barca fans hope to achieve, they scare mongerers or something? I mean they don't have any knowledge to even pretend to be a Barca fan. 'Best way to stop Messi is to take the ball off him quickly' Shows a picture saying how tight Man Citys lines are, when there is literally infinite space compared to what Barca players are used to, pretty bemusing stuff.

Ron Weasley

Well I am a Man City fan, and I just wanted to say welcome to Manchester. I hope your travelling fans have a great time and enjoy a beer or two in good humour with our supporters.

And I hope it's a fantastic game of football... that we win :)

Good luck!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
You should beat us easily because Mourinho says that we are the worst Barca team in years....(although he does have a point).

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
You & Ammar are going to far with Tata hate. Stop it.

Thats an understatement the hate on Tata might have people believe Barca are in the relegation zone losing every other game, out of the copa and CL, having a blunt attack and the worst defensive record in all of Europe while in reality we are at the top of the table, the highest scoring team after City having five players set to reach 20+ goals and having the best defensive record of La Liga after Atletico

frog-fcb

Im quietly confident for the match tonight id say tata will have some sort of plan up his sleeve like he did againt real. Im going to go out on a limb here and say score will be 3-2 till barca

Home of Barca Fans