Barca Forum Prediction League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonista

It will be 2009 reversed. 2009 Barca went into El Clasico 4 points ahead, playing away in the Bernabeu, with a semi-final against Chelsea upcoming. Now it's Real going into El Clasico with a 4 point lead, playing away at Camp Nou, with another semi-final against Chelsea upcoming. Sorry, but it's already written in the stars.

14' Sanchez header after an Alves cross.
18' Benzema equaliser after a Ronaldo chip pass where Puyol will attempt some weird bicycle clearance.
20' Ramos header after a Xabi Alonso freekick. Ramos will run to Casillas, take off his captain's armband and kiss it.
36' Alonso will dispossess Busquets high up the pitch, pass it to Ronaldo who will score and reveal a "rich, handsome and goodlooking syndrom" shirt under his jersey.
56' A scrappy Puyol header goal after a freekick.
58' Xabi Alonso throughball to Benzema, Puyol will be waving for offside, Valdes will come 30 yards out of his area to prevent the goal but fail.
75' A magnificent Xabi Alonso 360° turn (pelopina) will set up Ronaldo for his second of the night, who once again will point to his "rich, handsome and goodlooking" shirt.
83' Pepe will beast forward and make it 6 for Real.

The end.

mixer

It will be 2009 reversed. 2009 Barca went into El Clasico 4 points ahead, playing away in the Bernabeu, with a semi-final against Chelsea upcoming. Now it's Real going into El Clasico with a 4 point lead, playing away at Camp Nou, with another semi-final against Chelsea upcoming. Sorry, but it's already written in the stars.

18' Benzema equaliser after a Ronaldo chip pass where Puyol will attempt some weird bicycle clearance.
20' Ramos header after a Xabi Alonso freekick. Ramos will run to Casillas, take off his captain's armband and kiss it.
36' Alonso will dispossess Busquets high up the pitch, pass it to Ronaldo who will score and reveal a "rich, handsome and goodlooking syndrom" shirt under his jersey.
58' Xabi Alonso throughball to Benzema, Puyol will be waving for offside, Valdes will come 30 yards out of his area to prevent the goal but fail.
75' A magnificent Xabi Alonso 360° turn (pelopina) will set up Ronaldo for his second of the night, who once again will point to his "rich, handsome and goodlooking" shirt.

The end.

one minute of life wasted on raeding an meaningless post

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

The end.

No, just no.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

The end.

sounds legit

FinCulé

You predicted twice for the Chelsea game.

Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Points will be doubled for this clash. For example, if I get it right I get 6 points instead of 3. And if it ends 725-0 I'll get 2 points instead of 1. Comprenden?

Ode to Django

You predicted twice for the Chelsea game.

Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1
Points will be doubled for this clash. For example, if I get it right I get 6 points instead of 3. And if it ends 725-0 I'll get 2 points instead of 1. Comprenden?

I predicted this & i need to get ahead, i change my prediction to 2-2

Ode to Django

why do Barcelona keep fucking losing, it's like they're doing it on purpose so i don't win the prediction league.

FinCulé

FinCulé - 56
Azzido da Bazz - 54,5
xavi_the_Boss - 54,5
Jonathan28 - 42,5
gingerless - 42
XaviMessiGirl - 41,5
estranged - 40,5
dalitis8 - 38,5
gazza - 31
JDaniels - 29
mitkoa7x - 28
Flavius - 27,5
Clockwise - 25,5
barcelonista - 25
Frequency -24,5
oggmar - 22,5
mixer - 21
ledzep - 19
catalan force - 18
HerpDerp - 18
Trequartista - 17,5
abual3bed1 - 15
TanzaBarca - 14
ammarfcb - 13
Deco 20 - 13
stokebarca - 10,5
BarcaGirl - 9
tikitaka - 9
Bojan - 8
Wambo - 8
Jaguar - 7,5
PhilS - 7,5
Fourteen - 7
Professor Chaos - 6,5
Yugi - 6,5
10Rivaldo - 6
adil_909 - 6
Dervyx - 6
Anidubey - 5
Cesc4Messi10 - 5
thiago - 4
albreezy - 3,5
FCB_M3 - 3,5
BarcaOG - 3
Corb - 3
nebeer - 3
Superfly - 3
Drunkmunky - 2,5
baconstrips - 2
Darko - 2
LoveLaudrup - 2
MacBoss - 2
Maria - 2
Ocurrente - 2
Plip - 2
Povikas - 2
TasosTitiHenry - 2
Theconomist - 2
UberNjufer - 2
viper76 - 2
VivaBarca - 2
ZeeMessi - 2
alex 10 - 1
arman91 - 1
ath0s - 1
barca0809 - 1
BigBarcaBoy - 1
Caramel - 1
Catalonian Devil - 1
christina - 1
davidenkko - 1
DennyCrane - 1
FCBMESSI10 - 1
Flavia - 1
Guardian - 1
ivan22 - 1
jism7690 - 1
Manuel Traquete - 1
MarkoPeric - 1
Michael Laudrup - 1
Quell - 1
Raed - 1
ricknattery - 1
ryuken - 1
sailor - 1
VenusA - 1
weltschmerz - 1

Only barcelonista received 2 points with his 2-6 prediction. Others got nothing.

Really hope Barcelona aren't going to lose 3 times in a row. That would be catastrophic.

Barcelona to ass-rape Chelsea on tuesday:

4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans