Barça Forum Prediction League 2013/14 - Congrats FinCulé!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

#1 : 5 points
Bojan
Corruption
Faceless

#2 : 4 points
Trickykid
Ode to Django

#3 : 3 points
Dan1983
Catorce
raskolnikov
iamrohith
catalinutzR80
Semi-Neutral
XaviMessiGirl
serghei
abual3bed1
te amo barca
barca1899
Caluhu
darthvader7888
instinct
Finculé
HerpDerp
FCB_M3
Antimadridista1
suckabov
CevinK
TanzaBarca
sailor
oggmar

#4 : 2 points
mixer
Alik
Flavia
xavi_the_Boss
DonAK
King Leo
nebeer
Neal Faradinho
Rahj
Boris
Darko
brockg777
Blancone
gazza
Deco 20
Messi_
Hamzah

#5 : 1 point
Blaugrana Man
footyfan
PrRan
ElBobo
Tonite
ryuken
Abbidam
JusTicE_
XaviV
ThwiX
Yannick03
Jaguar
hardyboy
mazp
Vapor
ebc_99
Antigun
hercules up
KhaledBarca
nathael
André
Indignado
cule4life
DonAndres
Doobs
Jonathan28
jumping_box

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
We should actually do a La Liga prediction. After thinking about it, this is a bit too easy. Our team wins 75% or more of the matches, so we just keep on collecting points. Only way to win is to predict the exact scoreline, which in a sense is just a bit of luck too. Just my 2 cents :)

serghei

We should actually do a La Liga prediction. After thinking about it, this is a bit too easy. Our team wins 75% or more of the matches, so we just keep on collecting points. Only way to win is to predict the exact scoreline, which in a sense is just a bit of luck too. Just my 2 cents :)

Nice idea, predict all the matches in La Liga, but no score, just 1 - home team wins, X - draw, or 2 - away team wins.

Darko

true

Galning

Problem is though that it will take way too much time to check people's predictions. Unless somebody makes some sort of programme.

serghei

Problem is though that it will take way too much time to check people's predictions. Unless somebody makes some sort of programme.

I think we can appoint one person per weekend to do the checking. If there are 38 users, than one user gets appointed to do the checking for 1 La Liga "giornada". Just a thought.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
A lot of us though (well, I know me at least) don't really care about the La Liga table as long as Barcelona wins. Sure, I like teams like Betis or Athletic, but I won't lost any sleep if they don't get results. And teams in the bottom half of the table, I couldn't care less about.

F

Flavia

I think we can appoint one person per weekend to do the checking. If there are 38 users, than one user gets appointed to do the checking for 1 La Liga "giornada". Just a thought.

Still too many games, that would take a lot of time. I think it's really not pratical. Unless, as Galning said, there was some sort of app for that.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Probably in Excel it would be way easier to calculate points. Maybe some Excel stuff in the cloud could be used? I will think about how to do it, maybe we can split it into just Barcelona and for the people who are interested make a separate La Liga thing? That we can then post in the La Liga section, and this will just stay the way it is? Otherwise Galning has done the work up till now for nothing...

Galning

Still too many games, that would take a lot of time. I think it's really not pratical. Unless, as Galning said, there was some sort of app for that.

Even so, if multiple people keep track of the list there will always be one who's going to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans