Barca squad/XI 2024/25

Biggest priority

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Araujo started putting up this attitude of barca needs me more than other way around.

I dunno, thought there were rumours of him open to leaving. Could be fake.
I think the club very much wanted to get rid of him considering his market value.

He's barely been involved in marketing during summer for new kit etc. He has been in Uru for a while now but in social media it's been very quiet surrounding him from official channels.

Also noticed his name is very low in the list when choosing player print for kits on official site. I remember him being far up, like top 5 last few years together with Frenkie. Now both are at the bottom of the list and at the top you have Yamal, Gavi, Pedri and Lewy. Don't think it's a coincidence.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think the club very much wanted to get rid of him considering his market value.

He's barely been involved in marketing during summer for new kit etc. He has been in Uru for a while now but in social media it's been very quiet surrounding him from official channels.

Also noticed his name is very low in the list when choosing player print for kits on official site. I remember him being far up, like top 5 last few years together with Frenkie. Now both are at the bottom of the list and at the top you have Yamal, Gavi, Pedri and Lewy. Don't think it's a coincidence.

Interesting. :sherlock:

Home of Barca Fans