Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

This is something that should have been done much sooner than just waiting until 4 days left in the Market.

I can't see us getting a RCB unless it's some young prospect.

ASordidGod

Jorginho has become one of Chelsea's key player in such a short time.

In the last game, he completed more passes than the entire Newcastle team in first half.

He is miles better than Thiago and Rabiot.

And about advising others, I'm pretty sure Sarri asked for it. Jorginho has had prior experience at Napoli, so he is trying to help others in adapting.

I didn't watch him for Napoli, but what I've seen of him so far: excellent passer, decent on the ball but gets caught pretty easily, absolute liability defensively. Better than Rabiot? Maybe. Miles better than Thiago? Absolutely not.

raki

I didn't watch him for Napoli, but what I've seen of him so far: excellent passer, decent on the ball but gets caught pretty easily, absolute liability defensively. Better than Rabiot? Maybe. Miles better than Thiago? Absolutely not.

The hype regarding passes made is obnoxious. Thiago is so much better.

ASordidGod

The hype regarding passes made is obnoxious. Thiago is so much better.

People are really getting carried away with that stat? It means nothing. Hell, I'm pretty sure in prem last year Henderson had the most passes, and he's bang average at best. As for Jorginho, I certainly don't rate him as a sole def mid so far, probably would make a decent cm though, but I wouldn't say anything special. When City pressed him first game he buckled. We'll see when he's settled in I guess.

El Barcelona

So he wants a right footed cb.. I would be very disappointed if we buy someone others than De Ligt (who's not avaible this year). Sounds more like a try to push Piqué back in form.

MTL_Barca

Tired of these stories, Valverde wants this Valverde wants that lol can't wait for the window to close now. Got rid of a lot of deadweight, signed some interesting young players and didn't even spend much so overall we did good this summer.

If we continue to play shitty football only one is to blame and thats Valverde, the team is good.

Home of Barca Fans