Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

Cadena Ser claims that we reached an agreement with Fiorentina to sign Cuadrado for 40m next year .
That would be a very weird deal, don't see the point of it (Is it so that they wouldn't need to pay Cuadrado + Alves salary simultaneously in 2014/15?) Especially when we have a huge risk on a transfer-ban next summer.

Bertus

He just confirmed on a Belgian tv-show about the Tour de France (hehe) that the Barça rumours are flattering but that there's no concrete offer or interest.
So just a smokescreen as expected ;)

If it is true then I reckon they are confident about our chances of winning the appeal against ban.
That also means they will go all out on Marquinhos this summer :pep:

ebieymjunior

So just a smokescreen as expected ;)

That also means they will go all out on Marquinhos this summer :pep:

Again, would rather have Ié than Marquinhos to be honest and it seems they are considering not signing anyone anymore and look to the B team if needed (which is more logical) than paying for another 20 year old.

Trafalgar

Again, would rather have Ié than Marquinhos to be honest and it seems they are considering not signing anyone anymore and look to the B team if needed (which is more logical) than paying for another 20 year old.

What do we know about this Ié guy, Is he any good ?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What do we know about this Ié guy, Is he any good ?

Ie is a 20 years old, Portuguese centerback. He's 6' tall and IMO, he's the most prepared to make the step up.

From totalbarca: The Guinea-Bissau born centre-back is yet another player who showed tremendous progress during the second half of the season. The 20-year-old hardly played in the first half of the season, as he was sidelined due to injury, but whenever he took to the pitch he looked like a walking mistake, being unfocused for most of the time and shaky in possession. The second round has seen him play much more, either as a centre-back or at right-back covering for Patric. He has been stable, if not spectacular, in both positions. Unfortunately, the second round of matches confirmed that he is extremely fragile, as he could not stay injury-free. Next season he’ll be hoping to earn a starting spot, and above all, stay away from injuries.

JamDav1982

From what I have seen of him he is nowhere near ready for the first team and dont think he will be a Barca player in the future either.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
From what I have seen of him he is nowhere near ready for the first team and dont think he will be a Barca player in the future either.

I will say that he seems more capable than Bagnack. However, when Bartra played well enough to be Liga Adelante's best defender, perhaps we should expect more from Bagnack and Ie.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alves want to stay

BtlZbtsIYAAruWI.jpg:large

I

instinct

He expressed his wish to stay a week or so ago. The interesting question is, if the staff wants him to stay. I guess it all depends on the negotiations with Fiorentina.

Dani Alves wants to stay. He hasn't talked to Luis Enrique but his intention is to continue. Barça still intend to sign Cuadrado [sport]

Guess I was wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans