Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

The dude is not the best president ever, nor the smartest, but so far he managed to keep all PSG stars at home depsite Barca and RM interests.

It happens rarely enough to be noted when those two clubs absolutely want a player.

Nasser has a solid back. Or should I say, Al Thani has.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The dude is not the best president ever, nor the smartest, but so far he managed to keep all PSG stars at home depsite Barca and RM interests.

It happens rarely enough to be noted when those two clubs absolutely want a player.

Nasser has a solid back. Or should I say, Al Thani has.

I agree , as you said when the big three want a player they usually get him. But when it comes to Psg its just a pain in the ass to negotiate with them. Keeping Marquinhos and Verratti who are easily one of the most talented players atm, is no small feat.

Leo_Messi

It has nothing to do with that. It's just that oil clubs do not lack money so for them it is almost irrelevant what FCB and RM might offer.

Same story with Man City and Chelsea. When did they ever sell their top players? Don't recall that ever happening.

When I say "them", I am talking about their owners. The Qataris, Emiratis and Abramovich.

No achievement from them whatsoever.

messid10s

Ter Stegen

Azpilicueta Pique Laporte Alba

Busquets

Koke Pogba

Messi Suarez Neymar

Would be an expensive summer c.a. 140 million but it would mean we pretty much wouldn't have to make any signings for the next 4-5 years.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It has nothing to do with that. It's just that oil clubs do not lack money so for them it is almost irrelevant what FCB and RM might offer.

Same story with Man City and Chelsea. When did they ever sell their top players? Don't recall that ever happening.

When I say "them", I am talking about their owners. The Qataris, Emiratis and Abramovich.

No achievement from them whatsoever.

+1

Mido

Ter Stegen

Azpilicueta Pique Laporte Alba

Busquets

Koke Pogba

Messi Suarez Neymar

Would be an expensive summer c.a. 140 million but it would mean we pretty much wouldn't have to make any signings for the next 4-5 years.

I'd rather have a 34 years old declining Iniesta playing with Pogba rather than Koke, who , I think, is very overrated. Azpilicueta and Laporte are good choices in my opinion.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd rather have a 34 years old declining Iniesta playing with Pogba rather than Koke, who , I think, is very overrated. Azpilicueta and Laporte are good choices in my opinion.

Reasons. Let me hear your reasons. Iniesta isn't 34 btw.

anguy

Laporte has been quite poor this season, I believe. Besides our CB situation looks good right now. I think Koke is good, but not 60 mil + good. Azpilicueta is good choice.

Jombi

Why is a starter for Chelsea a good choice? It seems like a terrible choice to me, considering they wont sell starters to anyone. Have they even sold a single starter in the last 10 years? Its like Thiago Silva 2.0 and smacks of desperation and zero scouting abilities IMO.

If we wanted him, we could have bought him from Marseille like Chelsea did and other clubs find their players in France all the time. Buying players from smaller French clubs like we used to do back in the days...Yaya, Marquez, Abidal, Ronaldinho...

Last edited:

cris29

Last thing we need is more CB's.

Nabil Fekir would be a good addition to the squad imo. Koke would be priority signing, would love Veratti but yeah that isn't going to happen unless he someday runs his contract down.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

You're mad if you think that is anywhere near to 140 million. Koke and Pogba alone would cost more than 140 millions. Atleti want around 60 for Koke while Pogba is somewhere between 80-100. Chelsea would probably never sell Azpi to Barca and when some clubs tried to get Laporte,they got quoted back a price of 30-40 M.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Since 2011 we're desperately in need for a world class CB to be a worthy partner for Pique, but people have seemed to forgot this. :lol:

Bruh, it's Bartra. Once Mathieu catches the black lung from all the camels he smokes and Verm's knee literally explodes from the 50th injury he's had to it, it'll be his time to shine.

The defense is definitely improving, I just think Bartra deserves more time to step up, plus Masch has improved positionally and I don't think it's hyperbole to state he's had some tackles that would make Puyi proud.

Our improvement defensively is what will surprise Bayern so I don't think we need to waste time and money on a CB.

RB and CM is the focus.

Btw, for CM/Iniesta role, Christian Eriksen, Fekir, O. Torres. All shrewd prospects, better and cheaper than a Pogba or Koke.

I'd love Thiago back but that only happens if Pep miraculously came back to Barça, which at this point is beyond a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans