Status
Not open for further replies.
Evt enrique wants a possible 3-5-2 formation.. like for example:

--------- Nemyar ---- Messi -----------
--------------- Iniesta ----------------
---------------------------------------
-- Alba --- Busi ----- CM --- Cuadrado--
----------------------------------------
--- Benatia --- Pique --- Marq ---------- (Bartra)
----------------------------------------
-------------- MAtS -------------------

according to Rac1, Marquinhos agent is in Barcelona AND the best thing.. he is also Benatias agent. :D

3-5-2? I hope not. That formation only works in Italy...

Bertus

but say to me where marquinhos plays when they have the brazilian national cb pairing.. he cant have a starting place for the next 3 years..
He will play 20-30 matches. Which is good enough for a 20yo player. Without counting the fact that TS is prone to injuries.

And if we follow your logic, which is totally flawed, then clubs would only get third division players for the bench. With Marquinhos, we only have THREE CBs for a WHOLE season. A WHOLE SEASON.

What's wrong with people here. It's not because Barcelona mismanaged for years the CBs in their squad that other clubs do the same. PSG needs at least THREE good CBs for the season.

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
i agree. 3-5-2 will be a disaster in Barcelona...

Not with Alba and Cuadrado on the flanks. . . This formation will force our defenders to stay put as the midfield is already well sorted/saturated. I just hope Alba and Cuadrado don't burn out before the end of the season.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are again interested in Man United attacker Juan Mata (26). They already tried to sign him a couple of times in the past. [as]

zanela

meh... great talent but I'd prefer Benatia and Laporte...

+1

He will play 20-30 matches. Which is good enough for a 20yo player. Without counting the fact that TS is prone to injuries.

And if we follow your logic, which is totally flawed, then clubs would only get third division players for the bench. With Marquinhos, we only have THREE CBs for a WHOLE season. A WHOLE SEASON.

What's wrong with people here. It's not because Barcelona mismanaged for years the CBs in their squad that other clubs do the same. PSG needs at least THREE good CBs for the season.

You tell 'em, Bertus. Also convey my regards to your boss for the favor. ;)

_________
RE: Reus

I know his clause can only be triggered next year. But we should still try and make an offer BVB can't refuse. Alexis+Tello+JDS..? They get a quality player in Alexis, and two other who can provide depth which BVB's lacking the past season. Klopp will work his magic, and can sell them to Bayern for a profit if need be. :mou:

Messi looks spellbound by Marco here. He obviously wants to play with him.

n_f_c_barcelona_lionel_messi-6388213.jpeg

SpawN

Barcelona are again interested in Chelsea midfielder Lampard (32). They already tried to sign him a couple of times in the past. [zabi]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Laporte will cost 40+ including taxes. Benatia will prolly cost around the 35m mark.

I don't see us spending 75m on two CBs.

If we can get Marquinhos for 20-25 then we should take it. Marquinhos and Benatia.

Bertus

+1

You tell 'em, Bertus. Also convey my regards to your boss for the favor. ;)
I'm not even trying to defend psg here, I just try to throw some logic in the pot.

Even I when playing FM doesn't start a season with only 2 CBs.

And i'll say it again, TS is prone to injuries. The last two years, he got a big injury at least once per season.

I fully believe Marcos will have enough play time this season at PSG, with or without other CBs possible injuries.

We are contenders for 4 trophies. Plenty of matches. 3 CBs is the minimum of the very minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans