Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm pretty bummed out. So close to to celebrating those cunts misery as a consolation price for this season's disappointments, and now we get the total opposite.

They better start giving the fans some exciting signings. I don't even give a shit how much they spend. Get some exciting players.

We need to rebuild now. Zubi, Bartomeu, etc, get off your asses and do something useful for once.

What's the general consensus on our transfer budget? 120m + sales?

Barcilliant

I'm pretty bummed out. So close to to celebrating those cunts misery as a consolation price for this season's disappointments, and now we get the total opposite.

They better start giving the fans some exciting signings. I don't even give a shit how much they spend. Get some exciting players.

Get the right players. We need a rock solid cb, and physical forward and midfielder.

fcbdna

Banned
its minda despressing that we cant do anything but hear people talk on and on about rm winning, i want to at least hear good news:(

I kinda enjoy it. . . We deserved to fail this season . . . I hope this gingers the plays to achieve next season.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Reus will be the Barca player the next 4 seasons. It will be made official this week or before the World Cup. (MD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans