Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Seems the "fans" and the socis are different in many ways.

All the fans can clearly see what an idiot Zubi is, and that Barcelona needs a big overhaul.
While the Socis keeps on supporting this board and votes for rebuilding Camp Nou, which is needed, just not now.

If i lived in Barcelona and were a soci, i would try to rally members. This just cant keep going on, its getting worse and worse for every day.
I just don't get the Socis they feel like they have a Give me Catalan or Give me Death policy instead of looking at the footballing aspect of the club

mazp

So, signing players in a position where we need the least reinforcements. If we need any attacker its a CF, not winger.

He can take Hummels with him though :p And Gündogan if he gets injury free

Probably means the end for Pedro or Sanchez. If Reus is bought.

Espenfk

Tata may leave barcalona this summer, and Klopp may be Barcelonas new manager. He might take with him Reus, Gundogan and Hummels.
Thiago Silva are interested to leave PSG.
Dos Santos, Tello, Cuenca and Song are expected to leave this sommer. Alves, Cesc or Alexis could also leave.

The dream team would be Klopp as a manager.

Ter Stegen
Montoya - Thiago Silva/Hummels - Pique - Alba
Gundogan - Busquets - Iniesta
Reus - Messi - Neymar

Jägermeister

Tata may leave barcalona this summer, and Klopp may be Barcelonas new manager. He might take with him Reus, Gundogan and Hummels.
Dos Santos, Tello, Cuenca and Song are expected to leave this sommer. Alves, Cesc or Alexis could also leave.

Ter Stegen
Reus - Messi - Neymar

It is not likely that Klopp will come at all, but even if he does there is no chance Dortmund will also sell those players.
If I had to pick one though, it would be Hummels. He's the best cb we could get and Reus wouldn't be an improvement to Pedro or Sánchez.

L

linetty

Ter Stegen
Reus - Messi - Neymar
A Barcelona spokesperson has categorically denied reports that they want Dortmund coach Klopp to replace Martino if the latter leaves. [md]

klc123

It is not likely that Klopp will come at all, but even if he does there is no chance Dortmund will also sell those players.
If I had to pick one though, it would be Hummels. He's the best cb we could get and Reus wouldn't be an improvement to Pedro or Sánchez.

Agreed. We could have the best wingers in the world at the moment, it's not like tata uses them properly. They just stand in the middle of the opposition defence really narrow.

mazp

A Barcelona spokesperson has categorically denied reports that they want Dortmund coach Klopp to replace Martino if the latter leaves. [md]

They also denied about :zubi: asking to resign as well... I'm not saying Klopp is coming, but either way their not going to say anything.

DinhoR10

I'm not disagreeing that we should buy hummels before we buy Reus but have you seen Reus play? He is much better than Pedro and Sanchez.

Maria

They also denied about :zubi: asking to resign as well... I'm not saying Klopp is coming, but either way their not going to say anything.

Actually Bartomeu said afterwards that they talked about that, but he still has complete faith in Zubi. And when Zubi was asked again he said that he doesn't make public private conversations.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to Di Marzio, Juve have started talks with Alexis' agent over a possible summer transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans