Barcelona Visit

BarçaGift

Hello all,

Recently bought some tickets for the Barcelona v Bayern game. However, I have three extra tickets. Not looking to selling them, but to give them away. We can meet the day of the match or whatever. Just so person can feel safe and comfortable. Anyways, would like to hear some of y'all stories and will choose one.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I thought I could put up with going to Montjuic in the interim but I can't really, I did not like the stadium experience or distance from the pitch. It's beautiful from the outside and they have the bus shuttle operating pretty efficiently to get fans there but even the seats are uncomfortable to sit and rows too close together to be squeezed in for 90+ min

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure how. I live in Guatemala and visiting on Oct. If you got any pointers would love to do that.

They must be e-tickets so easiest thing to do is go back to the club for the tickets, they will put them back into the system to allocate to fans. With bar codes & ID needed, you can't just hand them away to someone else

BarçaGift

B
They must be e-tickets so easiest thing to do is go back to the club for the tickets, they will put them back into the system to allocate to fans. With bar codes & ID needed, you can't just hand them away to someone el
They must be e-tickets so easiest thing to do is go back to the club for the tickets, they will put them back into the system to allocate to fans. With bar codes & ID needed, you can't just hand them away to someone else
bought them from Viagogo. And they need visitor info. Haven’t put my info as made my mind up to give them away.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Viagogo is a resale marketplace, you're either buying it from resellers who will have to submit your info to the club in order to enter that match your payment details or you're buying it from club members who attempt to sell it at a higher price than face value

Your best option would've been to buy directly from the club website - why on earth do people buy from resellers?

Even now with viagogo, you can't just give those tickets to other people without matching ID

Home of Barca Fans