Barcelona Visit

BarçaGift

Haven’t entered my info. Got an email saying to provide the details. Haven’t done it. Hoping to give them away. Guess I’ll have to wait till I get to Barcelona

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
How is that more creepy than going up to random kids and asking to go with me? When we can meet at the stadium? Not like we are going to hang out.

You haven't grasped this aspect or never attended a match for Barcelona (esp. CL) it seems, you have to have matching information (name & ID) to the e-ticket - so giving them away is not possible outside the ticketing system

Club is strict about this since the Eintracht debacle, as they should be

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I will repeat what fans complained about last season, the pricing is extortionate for an inferior experience at Montjuic. Understandably the club looks to minimize gate losses by not playing at Camp Nou during renovations but shouldn’t they be focused on filling the stadium with supporters rather than price gouging?

The remaining seats above are poor viewing, with upper (2nd) grandstand being better - but I remember buying CL knockout tickets at Camp Nou for half that in the tribuna

Shame

Loki

Viagogo is a cancer site, full of scam and rip off. Because of them resellers buy tickets, not only for football but any event and resell them for double/triple their price. Everyone using them is just supporting this locust behaviour.

BarçaGift

Viagogo is a cancer site, full of scam and rip off. Because of them resellers buy tickets, not only for football but any event and resell them for double/triple their price. Everyone using them is just supporting this locust behaviour.
Everyone participates in locust behavior. Got a cellphone? They exploit the hell out of cobalt miners. And there are many more example.

Loki

Everyone participates in locust behavior. Got a cellphone? They exploit the hell out of cobalt miners. And there are many more example.
A very stupid comparison.
It's one thing not to know, or to tolerate the manufacturing process of a nowadays life-essential mass produced product and something else entirely to support resellers, whos only aim is to make money through rip off.

With this answer, you're proven not only to be shady as fuck, but also rotten in character. Have fun with reselling your tickets.

Home of Barca Fans