Barcelona will use a Catalan based away kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This one looks pretty damn good

BAHcQnmCUAEPjET.jpg:large

Galatasaray??!

fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao.png

Better keep it for the Catalan NT. I still prefer the grey kit for Barca's away kit:

Chelsea-v-Barcelona-Gianf-012.jpg

Scumbag Champion

The Barcelona Away shirt 2003-2005 (the one Ronaldinho wore when bamboozling Chelsea with his toe-poke goal at Stamford Bridge). I think is the coolest football shirt EVER.

Deco looked like a footballing angel in his.

GiantKiller

The Barcelona Away shirt 2003-2005 (the one Ronaldinho wore when bamboozling Chelsea with his toe-poke goal at Stamford Bridge). I think is the coolest football shirt EVER.

Deco looked like a footballing angel in his.

That one was good, don't know if it was the best though. :)

Also, I like the username. :p

Moe

powered by;
Better keep it for the Catalan NT. I still prefer the grey kit for Barca's away kit:

Chelsea-v-Barcelona-Gianf-012.jpg

That was our best away kit ever. Even our home kit that year (if I'm not mistaken) was one of the best we've had. I don't know what happened to our kit designers, nowadays it seems they keep challenging themselves how to make it uglier every year.

ShandyFFM

what do you guys think about the new home and away kits ?? i know its just a leak but for the last two years those leaks has been very close to the final version

BALBiQbCEAEM4_H.jpg:large

mittchan82

What about keeping the all-black kit but incorporate the Catalan flag? Just like the Catalonia NT kit but with some design alterations?

Der Kaiser

I like everything about the new kits except the sleeves. Not sure why you need that, kinda ruins the classic design.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
what do you guys think about the new home and away kits ?? i know its just a leak but for the last two years those leaks has been very close to the final version

BALBiQbCEAEM4_H.jpg:large

That looks like a Milan jersey lol. I'm not all that sure about the away kit yet but if Barcelona have a great season i bet it will be legendary. Those sleeves have to change though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans