Best Barca game under Guardiola

oggmar

Thank you, I've started writing for TotalBarca recently as well :)

Yeah, the manita must get the nod because of the occasion and the opponent. But to me the Bayern game is a close second, that first half was some of the best football I've ever seen. The Germans were so thoroughly dismantled that Ribéry was crying after the match.

Have to give credit where credit is due. :scarf:

Ocelot

I think Pep said our 1st half performance against Arsenal at the EMirates in the 2009/10 CL was the best he saw, though I disagree since the half ended 0-0 lol.

IMO the 5-0 was the bets Barca performance under Guardiola. The CL final should also be up there but imo the manita gets it.

We were fantastic in the first half vs Arsenal. But Almunia had some amazing saves. But i vote for the 5-0 :)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
The 2-6 was great but it comes nowhere close to 5-0, Wembley, 2-2 vs Arsenal or even 5-2 vs. Lyon in terms of performance. Madrid was crap.

X

xaviniesta

so many great memories....

2-6 at the bernabeu for me. first game where messi start playing as a false nine. after that, he has 1 goal per game scoring rate. plus xavi gave 4 assist in that game! and henry was majestetic. and puyol header and after kissing his captain armband. it was the start of the new era.

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned
first half against arsenal season before last... best I have ever seen Barça play

This, but was not a complete performance.

Of course the Kickassico of Mourinho, Wembley, 1-5 away of Asspanyol. Rome must be up there as well (we were missing both wingbacks) Thrashing of Lyon, Bayern, Arsenal (4-1) Beating Mou's Inter 2-0 w/o Messi.

But if it has to be one game, the manita of last November.

Home of Barca Fans