• Higuain

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • soldado

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other (name who)

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

adil_909

rvn in his prime was among the best "finishers" i have seen, but messi is hands down number one right now. whoever doesn't vote for messi has no idea what they are talking about.

Leo10Messi

I have not seen anyone who is more confident and successful than Messi in one-on-one situation with the goalkeeper.

Elite-BkD

Does nobody know what the question means? O-f-c it is NOT Messi, sorry. Best overall goalscorer? With everyone on form he's not even the most lethal finisher for Barca...

K

kingleo

Messi and Falcao! btw why on earth is Rooney part of the poll?

Meitux

yes messi and falcao and robin van persie for me is a top class scorer and he is proved with this great goal against fulham today

footyfan

Calma, calma
I watch a lot of teams besides Barca...and their finishers are not as great as they seem to be. Falcao actually misses quite a few chances lol. I would agree that Messi is probably the best. If not him, then it has to be Ronaldo. His goals per shots ratio is poor because he takes stupid shots from long range. His finishing, however, is excellent. I rarely ever see him miss inside the box, unless it's a header from a corner.

Does nobody know what the question means? O-f-c it is NOT Messi, sorry. Best overall goalscorer? With everyone on form he's not even the most lethal finisher for Barca...

Finishing has as much to do with form as anything else. So the fact that the top forwards like Messi, Ronaldo and RvP hardly ever lose form makes them the best finishers.

Paganinisrvnge

Was Messi that much worse in August 2012?

Lol I read that comment too and was like :banghead:

Messi is by far the best at chips/lobs as well as being one of the best finishers of all other styles. He's also very good from shooting outside the box but rarely does it. Great free kick taker now, too.

Home of Barca Fans