Bojan Krkic

jamrock

I see lamela and bojan linking up very well in rome, with angel linking up with lamela down the left,

---Cassetti----Juan---Burdisso----Angel

---------------De Rossi

-------Totti----------------Pizzaro

----?---------Bojan--------Lamela

Very sexy team, they won't win the league,but should be very competetive. if bojan can't get in this XI, with Vicinic and Menez likely to leave, then he has no chance of making it at barca.

lovebarca

but guys you have to acknowledge that roma is trying hard to implement attacking football with barca philosophy.
i like it.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I know you are scared

:lol: Yeah! Looks very scary too! :nervous2:

Bojan-Krkic.jpg

xsever

Bojan will sign a 4-year deal at Roma, that will pay 10M to 12M. Barcelona can buy him back for 15M in 2012 and for 11M in 2013.

F

Flavia

Now he has to improve and step up... if he does, I think he'll be back in 2013.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I dont get it.. how on earth is bojan gonna do good in the italian league? O well I never was a huge fan sorry guys

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I dont get it.. how on earth is bojan gonna do good in the italian league? O well I never was a huge fan sorry guys

He's got the early signs of a good situation to flourish in at Roma...Beyond the obvious of having a manager like Lucho but he'll feature at Roma in a physical league were the physical aspect of his game was a major weakness...He'll thrive or fail but it amounts to a win-win for Barca, IMO

If he can turn around his game, Barca can buy him back whereas staying we're likely to see little change in the player...I think it's for the best

On vacation, in Senegal

1310408678415.jpg

Home of Barca Fans