Borussia Dortmund

Faceless

No more faces at night
Watch out. I really mean it. Watch out they might steamroll everyone this year. Watch out.. Gotze gone means Dortmund strengthen with more determination and a better mentality..

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
19,w=993,c=0.bild.jpeg

ceefoo

This club is so likeable. Ugh i might have a crush on Klopp
Vey affable club. Surely everyone in Germany, apart from Schalke, must be rooting for them over the arrogant and obnoxious Bayern :puke:

Klopp did it perfect. Press high. Play the ball fast forward. Play the ball on the ground. And his talent to motivate and to find new players. Just wow!!
The way he manages to build team spirit and unity is just remarkable. No wonder he is such a cult hero over there.

This victory made my day. BVB!!
+1 :D

Kloppo du Popstar! Please make an emoticon for him.. Everyone has massive respect for him here. Outplayed our good old pep. Awesome.
Kloppo emoticon. I insist! :wub:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I wish I saw it so bad :cry:
Great for Dortmund!!!! And without their new 10!
I hope this is a sign of things to come this season.
KLOPP :wub:

F

Flavia

I wonder if everyone would keep loving dortmund if Barça faces them on the cl and get beat up a la bayern :pep:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder if everyone would keep loving dortmund if Barça faces them on the cl and get beat up a la bayern :pep:

Barca is always first, BVB is a distant second. But seriously, BVB plays attractive football, their players are amazing and their manager is a crazy genius. And above all, they are the humble underdogs, unlike the big bad arrogrant you know what.

I sense some sort of pro-Bayern, anti-BVB tinge. Perhaps it is just me.

F

Flavia

Barca is always first, BVB is a distant second. But seriously, BVB plays attractive football, their players are amazing and their manager is a crazy genius. And above all, they are the humble underdogs, unlike the big bad arrogrant you know what.

I sense some sort of pro-Bayern, anti-BVB tinge. Perhaps it is just me.

Where? If you meant me, I don't care about bayern, nor dortmund, or any other team. Just Barça. That's why I joked about it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Where? If you meant me, I don't care about bayern, nor dortmund, or any other team. Just Barça. That's why I joked about it.

Well Flavia, considering their heroic effort to beat our true, one-and-only enemy ;) RM in the CL last season, you have to like them a bit, right? :p

F

Flavia

Well Flavia, considering their heroic effort to beat our true, one-and-only enemy ;) RM in the CL last season, you have to like them a bit, right? :p

I probably did, at that day. Then it passes. Imagine if Barça had beaten bayern and got dortmund on the final, to lose to them. That's why I don't care for any other team. You said bayern is a strong rival, because of the cl, but so is dortmund.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I probably did, at that day. Then it passes. Imagine if Barça had beaten bayern and got dortmund on the final, to lose to them. That's why I don't care for any other team. You said bayern is a strong rival, because of the cl, but so is dortmund.

Sure, but BVB is a much more likable rival, and in theory a much weaker rival compared to Bayern.

I do hope we can play with BVB one day, not sure if we will be able to beat them with our state of affairs today though.

Home of Barca Fans