Borussia Dortmund

Hamzah

High Definition Member
How good is Leitner? I have seen him play only a few times and he looked quite good, even though he was only a sub.

Emma

sorry for you, but not everybody loves to play in Munich - thanks god.

Mats would never return to Munich, Marco for himself has decided against Bayern and chose Borussia and, Ilkay stands shortly before his contract lengthening. Everybody believes to play already in a Topteam yet. So why should they change? I see only one single reason: Money!

Marco has decided against Bayern and chose Dortmund.

1005639_554119544649288_1433503121_n.jpg

Last edited:

ccesc

How good is Leitner? I have seen him play only a few times and he looked quite good, even though he was only a sub.

He is a talented guy with a good technique. But he often doesn't know what to do and dribbles till he loses the ball.
Btw. Leitner is loaned to Stuttgart for 2 years. Hope he can get into their first 11.

PS: Jonas Hofmann is amazing. The next big thing coming.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is a talented guy with a good technique. But he often doesn't know what to do and dribbles till he loses the ball.
Btw. Leitner is loaned to Stuttgart for 2 years. Hope he can get into their first 11.

PS: Jonas Hofmann is amazing. The next big thing coming.

Yes, Hofmann has been nothing short of spectacular in the pre-season so far.

BarcaOG

Banned
anybody else think the german supercup (the trophy itself) is awesome?

wish the spanish supercup was aesthetic.

CevinK

Probably not David and Goliath in terms of the gap between the two, but BVB are still clearly the overwhelming underdogs. The problem with BVB winning the Buli title is that while BVB might not lose to Bayern in the couple of games they play against each other; however, BVB doesn't have Bayern's towering dominance and consistency against other Buli teams. So in the end Bayern will be the Deutscher Meister again and again.

I think the same as last year and the year before: If Dortmund is going on long run in champions league, Bayern wins Bundes. If Dortmund gets knocked out early, Dortmund wins Bundes :)

hoersle

I think the same as last year and the year before: If Dortmund is going on long run in champions league, Bayern wins Bundes. If Dortmund gets knocked out early, Dortmund wins Bundes :)

Dortmund is no underdog, they were in the Championsleague Final weren't they? That is just the image they want to create and it is almost as annoying as the arrogance of some bavarians.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dortmund is no underdog, they were in the Championsleague Final weren't they? That is just the image they want to create and it is almost as annoying as the arrogance of some bavarians.

Yes BVB is the underdog, compared to Bayern. But again, so is everyone else, including us.

CevinK

My opinion is based on their short bench compared to Bayerns´ although it´s a bit longer this year.

kollegah

no way bvb will win the bundesliga, bayern will destroy everyone in the liga, i dont think they will get lesseer points than the year before, and dortmund is not that constant especially against smaller team, they often fail

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
no way bvb will win the bundesliga, bayern will destroy everyone in the liga, i dont think they will get lesseer points than the year before, and dortmund is not that constant especially against smaller team, they often fail

Exactly correct, unfortunately.

CevinK

You could be right and you probably are, but it´s a new season, they got new players, more experience and longer bench so we´ll see :)

kollegah

You could be right and you probably are, but it´s a new season, they got new players, more experience and longer bench so we´ll see :)

thats true but if you compare their squad with bayerns squad, you realize that bayern is miles ahead, has more experience, better players, maybe the best fullback duo at the moment + plus with ribery, robben, müller, götze, thiago, they have one of the best attacks in the world. plus the oppoents are scared as shit of them.

ccesc

Can't wait for the full movie. Although they picked one of the worst games relating to the atmosphere.

Home of Barca Fans