Brazil

soul24rage

The official squad of 23 for Brazil for the Copa America 2024

Full backs and Midfield is much better than that of the World Cup 2022.

GNOiy5VW4AANtf-

Windhook

So many players from EPL on that squad.

Also surprising Vini has just 28 games for Brazil now at age 23. For comparison Mbappe who's just 2 years older has 77 for France. No need to talk about the goals scored.

Messi983

Brazil coach Dorival Junior: โ€œWe will be ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. Iโ€™m 100% sureโ€.

โ€œMark my words. Record me. We WILL be thereโ€.

:ROFLMAO:

MontenegrinCuler

Brazil coach Dorival Junior: โ€œWe will be ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. Iโ€™m 100% sureโ€.

โ€œMark my words. Record me. We WILL be thereโ€.

:ROFLMAO:
This guy's a clown. Brazil will get battered if they keep him for the World Cup. They will probably get battered either way though. There is some potential but this "we are Brazil" mentality will once again push them down the stairs.

Windhook

I saw an image of Brazil in a team-talk circle on the pitch and Dorival couldn't get in.

The problem with Brazilian football is methodology. Some Portuguese managers go there and reap success immediately. Currently top 3 teams in Brasileirao are managed by foreign coaches (2 Portuguese and 1 Argentinian with Croat-Italian origin).

Maradona37

The Europeanisation of their football and players leaving for Europe so early in this commercial internet era seems to have really fucked them. Where is the Brazilian flair? They play more like a European team now. Even their best player Vini - he's very talented but he's nowhere near a Neymar from the previous generation in terms of technique and flair.

I am not as abreast of them as I used to be, but we will have to see if their young players coming through have that invention or of it will be coached out of them in European tactical systems.

I'd be amazed if they win the next World Cup tbh, even if it is in the Americas.

soul24rage

The Europeanisation of their football and players leaving for Europe so early in this commercial internet era seems to have really fucked them. Where is the Brazilian flair? They play more like a European team now. Even their best player Vini - he's very talented but he's nowhere near a Neymar from the previous generation in terms of technique and flair.

I am not as abreast of them as I used to be, but we will have to see if their young players coming through have that invention or of it will be coached out of them in European tactical systems.

I'd be amazed if they win the next World Cup tbh, even if it is in the Americas.
Good post and welcome back mate.

khaled_a_d

The one with the most flair is Estevao, and he is joining Chelsea
:poop:

Maradona37

The one with the most flair is Estevao, and he is joining Chelsea
:poop:
Aye I was gonna mention he was highly rated, but haven't really seen enough of him to formulate an opinion. Savinho seems highly-rated too but so far at City he seems to be playing pretty conservatively in places.

I should say that 'flair' could be mistaken for 'being greedy and extravagant' and 'European tactics' aren't a bad thing, as that's the way the game goes now - cohesive systems. But it would be good to see more extravagant stuff sometimes in football, we don't see enough of it these days.

MontenegrinCuler

Yeah tbh when it comes to Brazilian football I put all my hope on Estevao

They need a very serious baller to bail them out now and he might be just that

Endrick will be shit for them. Zero creativity in that Brazil squad and he can't create goals for himself except for powerful shots. The fact he's had just 1 pass on that Copa game is used to troll him but it's more of a troll to Brazilian squad.

Maradona37

Yeah tbh when it comes to Brazilian football I put all my hope on Estevao

They need a very serious baller to bail them out now and he might be just that

Endrick will be shit for them. Zero creativity in that Brazil squad and he can't create goals for himself except for powerful shots. The fact he's had just 1 pass on that Copa game is used to troll him but it's more of a troll to Brazilian squad.
The thing is - they don't have enough quality players to create a cohesive team that can go toe to toe with better squads without having a genius. So they need a superstar/match winner or two to as you say 'bail them out', as they won't dominate against better teams.

I guess that's where Estevao comes in.

Home of Barca Fans