Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dortmund is just pathetic when playing against Bayern, shitting their pants every time.

Turned the TV off after 25 minutes.

Morten

Won't happen, the competition is too friendly and joyous. It's like a bunch of buddies playing for fun, no fierceness at all, no adversity.

Well, considering probably half of Dortmund players are pining to play for Bayern at some point, shouldn't they put a bit more effort into it?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Did you really have any hopes?

Lad(s), its Dortmund.

I was expecting an honorable fight from Dortmund at the very least, instead they just capitulated right off the bat. Pathetic.

They need to instill a bit of Gladbach and even Augusburg in them but they won't. Pathetic.

Morten

Some guys here got fooled Dortmund wouldn't let Bayern cakewalk to their 11th title in a row :lol:

Shit, is it really 11 after this season?

I guess Dortmund is only 2 points behind after today, but they are bound to fuck up even if Bayern gives them another opportunity.

Morten

DFL recently doubled down on the 50+1 rule, so expect nobody to rival bayern for the slightest.

I understand the decision, as i don't like a bunch of billionaires just artificially turning certain clubs into top teams.

I will say though, while Bayern was always the biggest club, they didn't have a complete monopoly until the last decade, i remember watching Bundesliga a fair bit during the 2000s, and then there was genuine competition for the league, Bayern didnt just get to stroll to it every year.

fergus90

If you remove Bayern from the league it’s actually super enjoyable and competitive. Usually get different clubs getting the Cl. In fact Germany has had more clubs participate in the CL since it began in 1992/93 than any other nation.

Morten

If you remove Bayern from the league it’s actually super enjoyable and competitive. Usually get different clubs getting the Cl. In fact Germany has had more clubs participate in the CL since it began in 1992/93 than any other nation.

The average Bundesliga game is more entertaining than la liga, when i think of the typical la liga match i think low-scoring games, cynicisim, non-stop fouling and so on, the only games i can bring myself to watch is Real Madrid anymore.

Bundesliga certainly is more free-flowing.

Home of Barca Fans