Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

KingLeo10

This Pessifag knows it's true. Ofcourse it hurts. :lol:
Messi’s destroyed Bayern in CL QF and SF before 4-0 and 3-0

We just don’t run up scores like those Bavarian clowns even in friendliest

Cuck trying to get one over others while his club didn’t even make top 4 and got destroyed at Anfield in Europe

Lmao

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
La LOLga. And the fans have the audacity to compare it with the Prem. :lol: :lol:

Who compared it to the EPL? I haven't met one single fan of La Liga clubs who is delusional enough to think La Liga is the same footing as the EPL. That is not to say La Liga and other leagues shouldn't do their best to catch up.

That said, the EPL is still overrated in my opinion. I find the EPL quite boring, not as technical as La Liga, not as tactical as Serie A and not as exciting as Bundesliga. Manchester United and that scouse team in particular.

Temptation

Who compared it to the EPL? I haven't met one single fan of La Liga clubs who is delusional enough to think La Liga is the same footing as the EPL. That is not to say La Liga and other leagues shouldn't do their best to catch up.

That said, the EPL is still overrated in my opinion. I find the EPL quite boring, not as technical as La Liga, not as tactical as Serie A and not as exciting as Bundesliga. Manchester United and that scouse team in particular.

IniestaGOAT and other posters called the PL shite and LL way better.......

You're stuck in the past dude.

PL teams are not as technical as LL? They are superior technically.

You are basing your opinions on English National Teams over the years.

PL attracts the best foreign managers and the money attracts foreign talent from all over the world.

Guardiola, Klopp and co have created some of the most technical teams in the world.

Literally La Liga fans on this forum complain about the games being boring these days.

The season Real fluked the CL, they were awful technically.

Sandro Tonali went to fuckin Newcastle. :lol:

Brighton play better style of play than any LL team. Even long ball Burnley turned into a technical team under Kompany. Wake up bruv. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
IniestaGOAT and other posters called the PL shite and LL way better.......

You're stuck in the past dude.

PL teams are not as technical as LL? They are superior technically.

You are basing your opinions on English National Teams over the years.

PL attracts the best foreign managers and the money attracts foreign talent from all over the world.

Guardiola, Klopp and co have created some of the most technical teams in the world.

Literally La Liga fans on this forum complain about the games being boring these days.

The season Real fluked the CL, they were awful technically.

Sandro Tonali went to fuckin Newcastle. :lol:

Brighton play better style of play than any LL team. Even long ball Burnley turned into a technical team under Kompany. Wake up bruv. :lol:

Overrated.

Catta

Is there a more pathetic club than Dortmund. Not only do they always let Bayern take their players for cheap, mostly for free, but they also pay Bayern for their flops. Latest being Sabitzer for around 20mil.

I am glad they choked the league, hope that club never wins any trophy again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yup, Dortmund is indeed pathetic, I was about to gripe about this senseless deal too. They are subsidizing Bayern's transfer coffer by taking away Bayern's deadweight. They did the exact same with Sebastian Rode several years ago. Next they are going to offer to buy Mane, Bouna Sarr and maybe Goreztka. When other Buli teams put up a fight whenever they play Bayern, Dortmund always capitulate easily. Pathetic indeed.

Dortmund deserves to win nothing and Bundesliga will always be a one-horse race.

Home of Barca Fans