Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Maradona37

Just seen Pavlovic went off after 8 minutes, injury it's fair to assume?

The lad is a promising prospect but he does seem to be picking up a few injuries, it's concerning.

Loki

Just seen Pavlovic went off after 8 minutes, injury it's fair to assume?

The lad is a promising prospect but he does seem to be picking up a few injuries, it's concerning.
Yes, but it has nothing to do with being injury prone, he just fell on his shoulder. I think anyone would have been subbed after that. Could miss our match.

Bayern pretty mediocre so far in the first 20 minutes. Mostly counter attacking at home.

They had 5 consecutive corners and Kimmich just passed the ball to Stuttgart in his 5th corner. Was probably tired lol

Maradona37

Yes, but it has nothing to do with being injury prone, he just fell on his shoulder. I think anyone would have been subbed after that. Could miss our match.

Bayern pretty mediocre so far in the first 20 minutes. Mostly counter attacking at home.

They had 5 consecutive corners and Kimmich just passed the ball to Stuttgart in his 5th corner. Was probably tired lol
Fair enough, I didn't have all the information.

Hopefully Bayern are tired and Barca can win during the week. Sevilla tomorrow night could be a tricky game.

Maradona37

Kane makes me eat my words. 2nd goal 3 minutes later.
That's the luxury of a forward. Can miss chance after chance or make mistake after mistake but get one thing right and you're a superstar. Lots of them do it.

Conversely, a keeper or defender can do everything right, do one mistake, and they're the villain.

Just the dynamics of football. It feels very unfair.

Home of Barca Fans