Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Icarium

Lifestealer
Buyern doesn't 've to do anything special. Acc to some, they are the best team in the world, and can put out a WC sub XI. Your dislike towards BVB is well-documented, but Buyern also has german players you know. Or does Pep's presence offset the existent german element of Buyern? ;)
Any potential result is inconsequential btw, Buyern will still win the league, and BVB as much as you want to see them relegated, won't happen. Better luck, next time! :wave:

Bayern needs something special because they don't have their main threats on the pitch.

Who cares if bvb gets relegated anymore? No good comes out of their relegation now. Reus signed a contract extension and gundogan might too according to rumors. Plus our board does not have interest in gundogan anyway. So even if bvb gets relegated it does not matter because we will not be the one who will poach players from them. I want bayern to win because of pep. I don't like both of them that much.

Just fyi i don't like german teams but i don't have anything against german players. I have german players in my favorite players list too.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BVB is so disappointing, always trying to penetrate through the middle to no avail, zero wing play, zero changes.

Klopp you flopped.

Gallivanter

A wonderful, dominating, and surprisingly offensive performance earlier today from Gladbach. Favre can't be there much longer, can he?

Egert

Estonian Culé
A wonderful, dominating, and surprisingly offensive performance earlier today from Gladbach. Favre can't be there much longer, can he?

Gladbach have been amazing this season. Can't wait to see them in UCL next season.

How was Lewa's goal, missed it.... Bayern dominating or just lucky golazo?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gladbach have been amazing this season. Can't wait to see them in UCL next season.

How was Lewa's goal, missed it.... Bayern dominating or just lucky golazo?

Hardly dominating, they have slightly more possession but basically it is just the high pressing BVB wearing themselves out

zanela

Bayern needs something special because they don't have their main threats on the pitch.

Who cares if bvb gets relegated anymore? No good comes out of their relegation now. Reus signed a contract extension and gundogan might too according to rumors. Plus our board does not have interest in gundogan anyway. So even if bvb gets relegated it does not matter because we will not be the one who will poach players from them. I want bayern to win because of pep. I don't like both of them that much.

Just fyi i don't like german teams but i don't have anything against german players. I have german players in my favorite players list too.

Many...including a lot of Barca fans who don't harbour a sense of entitlement.

Home of Barca Fans