Camp Nou

KingLeo10

Pathetic.

RcZP56e.jpg

Tragicomical.

Club finds new ways of embarrassing itself in Europe.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly someone at the club have to be fired over this. Whoever was responsible for this mess.

What's even the point of spending a shitload of money on a new stadium when:

A) our local fans dont even care to attend games

B) when they attend games they act like they're in a funeral

El Gato

Villarato!
Honestly someone at the club have to be fired over this. Whoever was responsible for this mess.

Aside for those jokers who sold tickets, is there really much difference in atmosphere between Barca and most other big sides now? Even Anfield goes quiet when getting romped or goals go against run of play. Fans of several Spanish sides are sunflower seed munchers when fan support is needed under duress

Jadentheman

Yesterday, Atletico fans kept going even when the match ended even though the team were embarrassing themselves in full display with their antics.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Aside for those jokers who sold tickets, is there really much difference in atmosphere between Barca and most other big sides now? Even Anfield goes quiet when getting romped or goals go against run of play. Fans of several Spanish sides are sunflower seed munchers when fan support is needed under duress

It is man. The atmosphere is so bad at Camp Nou most games compared to most other top clubs. The club blames it on acoustics and how the stadium is but I have my doubts.

We'll see how it is with the redeveloped stadium.

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=11970]Jadentheman[/MENTION]
Yeh but that's their thing really isn't it. Usually go way of intimidation tactics feeding into Cholo. I often wish Bernabeu wasnt a fucking picnic site for hours when team struggling and waking up only when get a ref decision our way. But is what it is when fans do have some sense of expectation from the team and react as they feel then, sometimes way too negative

I do wish it was an unspoken rule everywhere that when you go to a game you're loud and reacting than just sulking or being apathetic
But some are way too entitled and/or family friendly for that

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I don't know if the club was to be blamed for this. They tried almost everything, blocking ticket sales from German IP addresses (except if they are socis or Penya members in Germany), they even closed the ticket windows yesterday and this morning I read. If socis or ticket holders decided to sell their tickets, I don't think the club could stop them. Also, I don't know if there are ways for the club to control who can buy tickets in Spain and elsewhere etc.

Barcilliant

This is why I?m for selling a percentage of this club to private investors and reducing the ownership of the socis.

There are too many Catalan fossils who just don?t care. Same folk who let Barto run this club into the ground for years and never gave a shit either.

Yeah, that's the solution. Fuck the locals. I'm sick of them. Also need to look at reducing the price of tickets. Need some grunt there, not some wine sipping, cheese munchers.

FinBarcelonafan

True.

Fan culture ain't the best. Something to improve on.

DHorozov

Just the fact that you could hear the wild celebrations from the stands instead of booing noises when the referee blew the whistle right after kick off instead of allowing us one more attack when the operators were still showing replays of the penalty sums it all...

I was confused for a second what could have happened before realizing we are the away team at Camp Nou...

Kul_z

Best part was huge booing when barca had ball in posession. Disaster. Laporta banned boixos nois, its time to remove the ban. We were once the most hostile stadium in europe, now we are laughing stock

Yannik

I'm sure the socios had a little black market going on, but this is a simplification done by the media. It wasn't only the socios.. In truth it was never hard to get tickets for the neutral and away ends to begin with.
UEFA doesn't allow tickets to be sold to nationals of the visiting team, but they leave it to the home team to enforce this rule. And Barca does that by merely checing the credit card origin that tickets are bought with.

I asked my friend who travelled with a group on how they managed to get in. She said that they just applied for Spanish credit cards and then bought the tickets online normally for listed prices. This was apparently known as a "Plan B" among the entire Frankfurt Ultra scene for a longer time, whereas Barca seemed oblivious to this because normally there's never such a large amount of people that abuse these security holes.

Now there were of course also many cules near the Stadium selling their tickets, but this alone could have never amounted to over 25.000 home/neutral tickets sold that way.
nd Frankfurt fans are not exactly the demographic that is able to comfortably pay 300-500€ for a blackmarket ticket after already paying for the travel. 90% of them are your averge poor millennial, just more organized and determined..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans