Carlos Tevez

Barcafan 2304

He is a talent but with an attitude and behaviour like that, no big team in Europe would touch him surely. When the going gets tough, Tevez folds

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Melodramatic as fuck. One of those people that will never be satisfied with life, will always find something to bitch about.

M

mitkoa7x

Mancini should wipe his ass with his contract and send him packing...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Told you, Tevez is a douche bag of the highest order. Nothing but an asshole who is ungreatful to all those who have given him a chance.

Sergio

Sergison
Balotelli stakes by stating he hates Manchester and misses Lombardia. Dzeko see's him and raises him by being very disrespectful when called off. Tevez raises further by refusing to come on at all and wins the hand of who can be the douchiest striker in Man City with a full house.

Seriously though, hope Tevez comes to Milan. After taming Ibra, making a professional out of Cassano and moving Robinho a step away from beatification, Carlos could be the next pet project.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Told you, Tevez is a douche bag of the highest order. Nothing but an asshole who is ungreatful to all those who have given him a chance.

Definitely and it's not as if this without precedent...His Westham, United & City stays have all been hallmarked by similar petulance & arrogance

A douche of major proportions...I always go back to this fundamental truth - no professional athlete can ever refuse to play if able...Never...It is the cardinal sin for a professional athlete, it's a form of betrayal to the game, IMHO

Chainsaw

Killahead
"I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich. They understand that when I am on the pitch I have always given my best for the club. In Munich on Tuesday I had warmed up and was ready to play. This is not the right time to get into specific details as to why this did not happen. But I wish to state that I never refused to play. There was some confusion on the bench and I believe my position may have been misunderstood.

Going forward I am ready to play when required and to fulfil my obligations." Carlos Tevez

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Balotelli stakes by stating he hates Manchester and misses Lombardia. Dzeko see's him and raises him by being very disrespectful when called off. Tevez raises further by refusing to come on at all and wins the hand of who can be the douchiest striker in Man City with a full house.

Seriously though, hope Tevez comes to Milan. After taming Ibra, making a professional out of Cassano and moving Robinho a step away from beatification, Carlos could be the next pet project.

MilanLabs should focus all their energy on growing Montolivo a pair of balls.

Bingo.

gingerless

:lol::lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This is City - the club that happily buys players like Given and Bellamy, puts them on outrageous wages and then sometimes shows no interest in playing them but - for as long as possible - won't let them play for anyone else. The club that lets its manager snub some of his players, treat them with undisguised contempt, send them to languish with the youth team and yet ignores their pleas to leave. So this club gets what it deserves from its players - zero trust, zero loyalty, zero respect. Tevez deserves to be the icon of the club, because he's the ultimate mercenary for the ultimate mercenaries' club. His behaviour is appalling, but the self-righteous indignation of Mancini and Co makes me want to vomit. If you're an amoral club, don't expect your players to act morally.

Home of Barca Fans