Cesc Fàbregas

xxxxxx

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has agreed to join Man United following a secret meeting between his agent and the English club [express]

Secret? If its secret, how do the media know. Bullshit.

The journalist was hiding under the table when this secret meeting was taking place.

raskolnikov

Normally it would be different but since we already lost Thiago it would make 0 sense.
We either get 35 mil from Arsenal or half the money United offer.
So why the hell would we sell him?
He also gets more playing time with a new coach.
It makes zero sense from cesc's and barca's perspective.
Also dont want to see cesc-rvp at fucking united. Ultimate backstab to wenger.

xxxxxx

Normally it would be different but since we already lost Thiago it would make 0 sense.
We either get 35 mil from Arsenal or half the money United offer.
So why the hell would we sell him?
He also gets more playing time with a new coach.
It makes zero sense from cesc's and barca's perspective.
Also dont want to see cesc-rvp at fucking united. Ultimate backstab to wenger.

Well... Arsenal only get 50% of the profit, not 50% of the transfer fee.

big_man

Moyes on Fabregas: "I can't tell you if there will be another bid.''
Moyes on Fabregas: "I never at any time said I knew we would get him. I just said we had made offers. They have been rejected."

Sounds like he's given up.

poldep

Cesc will in the coming days give a press conference to react to the rumours about a move to Man United. It is expected he will stay. [as]

If Cesc leaves it will be cuz of his milf. She has 2 kids in London. I don't see him leaving Barca though..

F

Flavia

Cesc will in the coming days give a press conference to react to the rumours about a move to Man United. It is expected he will stay. [as]

If Cesc leaves it will be cuz of his milf. She has 2 kids in London. I don't see him leaving Barca though..

Manchester is closer, but he'd still be in a different city. If anything then he'd go back to arsenal.

Martindn

Moyes on Fabregas: "I can't tell you if there will be another bid.''
Moyes on Fabregas: "I never at any time said I knew we would get him. I just said we had made offers. They have been rejected."

Sounds like he's given up.

I wish we would give up. Focus on players we can actually get. Would love it to happen though just to see the reaction of my gooner friends, and of course piers fucking morgan, meltdown would be legendary.

I really wouldn't be interested in Chicharito at Barcelona...

If chicharito fit into the barca system he would annhilate la liga, its a shame we have RVP as he could be a 30+ a year striker, just needs game time.

PaCmAn

Why does his milf n child live in London? Don't Cesc have his own digs in Barcelona.

Barca should keep bidding for De Gea.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Sorry, but the hypocracy/ignorance here is unreal.

You criticise Man Utd for not taking 'no' for an answer for Cesc, but WE, Barcelona, have chased and chased Thiago Silva for months - even though, his club has gazillions in the bank, AND he has not stated he wants to leave.

^

Home of Barca Fans