Cesc Fàbregas

barca1899

mario-balotelli-fire-elite-daily1.jpg

CatalinR10

Cesc: "Man United's pursuit last summer? The past is the past and my future is at FC Barcelona where I'm very, very happy." [espn]

Cesc: "I think I watch every single EPL game on the television. I still love to watch Arsenal, but I also love watching City and United."

Darko

Cesc: "Man United's pursuit last summer? The past is the past and my future is at FC Barcelona where I'm very, very happy." [espn]

Cesc: "I think I watch every single EPL game on the television. I still love to watch Arsenal, but I also love watching City and United."

He loves watching them...lose! :pep:

F

Flavia

Cesc: "Mad after sub? Frustrated about how the game was going. Think I was playing well, we created chances, the ball just didn't go in..."

Martino: "Cesc sub? Thought with Xavi, Busquets we had enough players who could start the action. And had played 5 games, could get tired."

Alarcón

He was good in the 2nd half, about the only one who created something, but I think this was yet another game that illustrated he doesn't cope very well with tight spaces.

Maria

Martino: "Cesc sub? Thought with Xavi, Busquets we had enough players who could start the action. And had played 5 games, could get tired."

He could have rested him in the Cup..winning yesterday's game was so much important than the first leg of a CdR QF.

H

Haruko The Goon

We love cesc fabregasss
we love cesc fabregasss
weeeeee lurrrrrrve Cesc Fabregasssss

Home of Barca Fans