Cesc Fàbregas

i_bleed_blaugrana

Oliver. Torres.

Not sure how I feel about the idea of him leaving however. Still think 85% of why he's struggled here is Xavi's presence and our insistence on playing him as a forward.

I'd give him one last season. If he plays in his actual position as a CM and still has the same problems, sell him then. I just think selling him now would be premature,

CatalinR10

I'd give him one last season. If he plays in his actual position as a CM and still has the same problems, sell him then. I just think selling him now would be premature,

He's played a shit amount of times as a CM in the last 3 years and didn't do shit. I still wonder how isn't it obvious yet for everyone that Cesc isn't suited for CM at Barcelona.

Galning

Gündogan, Kroos, Oliver Torres & anyone with cojones.. I am not a fan of Fàbregas but none of those suggested are an improvement.

Gündogan hasn't played for a year and nobody knows if he will ever be able to reach his level again. Huge risk, not worth selling Fàbregas for.

Kroos would be an expensive signing and midfield should be the last area where we should make a big signing. Let's reinforce the defence first before trying to sign a big name midfielder.

Oliver Torres, if you think he's ready to replace a player like Fàbregas then you're in for a treat. Next season midfield of Iniesta, Xavi, Rafinha & Oliver Torres? Good luck winning something. Oliver Torres would be a good signing for the future but right now not someone we need.

Anyone with cojones... yeah...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Oliver. Torres.

Not sure how I feel about the idea of him leaving however. Still think 85% of why he's struggled here is Xavi's presence and our insistence on playing him as a forward.

He's almost exclusively played CM this season

Ursegor

World Champion
Luis Enrique: "Neymar? He's one of the most important players in the team. I'm delighted to have him here."

Luis Enrique: "Cesc? No need to ask for individual names. We won't talk now. Decisions will be made later."

HAHAHAHA, pwneeeeeeed. Lucho you legend. He is sooo gone. :worthy:

DinhoR10

Luis Enrique: "Neymar? He's one of the most important players in the team. I'm delighted to have him here."

Luis Enrique: "Cesc? No need to ask for individual names. We won't talk now. Decisions will be made later."

Damn, If he can make Neymar press and track back like pedro then I could understand that comment but if not he's going to have problems coordinating that team.

Galning

IIRC they just asked about what he thought about Neymar as a player and about Cesc they asked if they'd sell him which are both different things. Although the great journalism by barcastuff doesn't show that. They always use the incredible question mark.

footyfan

Calma, calma
This is why I hate barcastuff. And their annoying "In exactly 30 minutes, Barca will pay their xth game of the season #fcblive" updates.

Ursegor

World Champion
Well, even then he didn't say "we won't sell him, he's an important player" as he would have surely done with Messi, Iniesta, Neymar, Busquets etc. So it's not totally out of question that he will leave. Probably depends on the offered fee. If it's good enough he's gone. If United indeed offer € 50M he will leave IMO.

Ursegor

World Champion
This is why I hate barcastuff. And their annoying "In exactly 30 minutes, Barca will pay their xth game of the season #fcblive" updates.

I hate them mainly because they keep posting family pics in what I want to be a football only feed, not a celebrity feed. Their translations in ter Stegen's interview were also wrong a couple of days ago.

When it comes to selling Cesc I will believe everything though. lol

Home of Barca Fans