Cesc Fàbregas

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Best player on the pitch by far. Orgasmic performance!!

thiago can wipe cesc's shoes

I think Alexis was better but he came very close... He was confident and almost gets a hat trick...

He seemed like he finally had a purpose in the field...

Richard.H

He's clearly an attacking mid. In fact, I bet he would play even better in Messi's position. He would be a great replacement for any of our front 3. When you put him in a position like Xavi's you are taking away almost all of his talents.

Great even the slightest possible chance we ever had of getting him is gone now and as he isn't Xavis heir I bet you'll go all out for Gündogan next season. Is it too much to ask for a good CM.

But mesmeric performance from him. As an AM he is such a good player. Great finishing and passing.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Apart from Cesc magnificent performance, I couldn't help but notice Sergi Roberto is a great partner to play alongside Cesc. Roberto has great workrate to cover for Cesc and allow him the freedom up front to do his game.

They are so complementary together because they play the inverse to the Xavi/Iniesta pairing. With a trio of Busi, Iniesta and Xavi, Xavi plays on the right deep, while Iniesta plays on the left forward.
Now with a trio of Busi, Cesc and Roberto, Roberto can play deeper, but on the left, while Cesc plays the forward role, but on the right.

Roberto obviously does not have the game control of Xavi, however he has massive workrate, is no slouch on the ball, and has projection. The Cesc/Roberto pairing can be more defensive and more direct on attack.

BarcaGirl

Martino: "I've talked to Cesc, I explained him my idea. Of course we want him to stay, he's one of the best in the squad, so it's up to him"

Maybe there is some truth to the Cesc to United rumours :icon_neutral:

Home of Barca Fans