Cesc or Thiago?

• Cesc

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Thiago

Votes: 44 81.5%

• Total voters
F

Flavia

Thiago. But I'd rather none of them was sold. Midfield is a problematic position for Barça, and Cesc has done a good job sometimes.

Do you actually like cesc or are you taking the piss?
He loves Cesc.

JamDav1982

Cesc at any other club but Thiago at Barcelona.

Although I think Cesc is the better of the two for Barcelona just now, Thiago can become a more important player in the future.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Thiagos just a sideways passer and tempo keeper. Good things for our system but While xavis around he's just a rotation option. Cesc is our only midfielder that takes risks with through passes. His assists and goals contribution is the best of our midfield.

Paganinisrvnge

Thiagos just a sideways passer and tempo keeper. Good things for our system but While xavis around he's just a rotation option. Cesc is our only midfielder that takes risks with through passes. His assists and goals contribution is the best of our midfield.

Lol Xavi is 33 and was far below his standard this season. Thiago is the one who should start to take his place. If Thiago leaves, then Xavi will have nobody to rotate with. Busquets has Song and Iniesta has Fabregas. If you put Fabregas and Iniesta together with Busquets, it doesn't work as well as Xavi and one of those 2. Thiago is better at dictating play.

The ideal scenario is to not sell any of the midfielders and reduce Xavi's minutes by a large portion. He should also retire from the Spanish NT after the world cup. This way, Xavi can still be an important player for many years instead of burning himself out within the next 2 years.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I'd rather we kept both instead of selling one. Our midfield should not be touched this summer.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
gonna quit posting here. im the only one with certain opinions and its tiring dealing with the shitstorm afterwards. now i know why i took such a long break from here in the first place.

Pepe Silvia

Where's the option for both. I mean, we have Cesc and Thiago for a reason. To use them. Sure it's a crowded midfield but with a proper coach who knows how to rotate players, this should only be seen as an advantage. For us though, having depth is somehow considered a crisis. Our coaching staff needs a heavier wake up call than a 7-0 apparently.

Where's the option for both. I mean, we have Cesc and Thiago for a reason. To use them. Sure it's a crowded midfield but with a proper coach who knows how to rotate players, this should only be seen as an advantage. For us though, having depth is somehow considered a crisis. Our coaching staff needs a heavier wake up call than a 7-0 apparently.

+1

Except it's not really super crowded. 4 players for 2 positions is perfect imo. The only problem is, we have a coach who sucks at rotation.

Home of Barca Fans