Champions league 09-10

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
saumel will for sure be suspended and i think maicon also. i dont see how inter can beat us as we beat them with ibra and messi out of the starting lineup and over 2 legs we should be able to take them out. i only fear eto once again

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Going to be a very interesting game tonight. Robben is fit to play right? With him and Sweinsteiger back they'll be a lot more creative in this leg. United lack players who will stand up in Rooney's absence IMO. The service Berba got at the weekend was useless, they expect him to do the same as Rooney. I could see a 2-2 result perhaps if the crowd get behind United.

B

blueduck

I have this horrible feeling that United will win tonight... and Berbaflop will play well...

:icon_neutral:

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

I think Rooneys starting you know but he surely won't be able to last longer than 45 minutes.I think Bayern will win,if Bayern score 1 man scum will have to score 2,if they score 2 United have to score 4 !

Watching Inter against Chelsea and CSKA,it is obvious there defence is rock solid and sneider Cesar and milito have been fantastic for them but i still think we will have too much for them thoe.

Ps Lucio is half bull half human.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm gonna be fuming if Rooney plays any part, I don't care what fergie says there's no way he's fully fit and if he plays he puts himself seriosuly at risk. Fergie doesn't give a shit about England so he'd happily risk him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I hope he plays, and Van Buyten gives him a crunching tackle in the first minute, and he is injured for the world cup. And Manure lose 5-0 :D

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I hope he plays, and Van Buyten gives him a crunching tackle in the first minute, and he is injured for the world cup. And Manure lose 5-0 :D

:beer2: hope england don't win this damned world cup. we'll never hear the end of their little rooney wankfest and hype before they are knocked out. the sooner they are out the better.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Wayne Rooney starts for Man Utd as they look to overturn a 2-1 first-leg deficit against Bayern Munich in the Champions League, while Bordeaux face Ligue 1 rivals Lyon.BBCSPORTS

they'll regret this later!

Home of Barca Fans