Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I can't wait to see Juve match up against any one of the big 4 - Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Man Utd. Or even Dortmund. Haven't seen such a good Italian team in a long time. The clash of styles will be great to watch.

SeloBarca

Get so much shit in the commentatorsfield in the Swedish newspaper for critizising Zlatan and saying i think Valencia played better but PSG had very strong counterattacks :D

Commentator on our tv station always said "Valencia dont get anywhere, they play to slow. PSG is much faster and gets through more easily"
Thats not strange, when PSG had 9 players in the defense area and played counterattacks when Valencia was further up in the field...

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Madrid: Diego Lopez, Arbeloa, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao, Alonso, Khedira, Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzema

Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Jones, Carrick, Kagawa, Welbeck, Rooney, Van Persie

Maria

Real Madrid: Diego Lopez, Arbeloa, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao, Alonso, Khedira, Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzema

Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Jones, Carrick, Kagawa, Welbeck, Rooney, Van Persie

RM is going to score atleast 2 goals, so I'm going to predict a 3-1..2-1 if SAF is lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans