Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEvolution

529278_630651840282952_1525323940_n.png

Cool!

dostoevskij

the first 40 minutes Dortmund played like a 3d class team, could not make two passes in a row for their lives. one time they catch Malaga with their pants down, boom magical counter attack goal!!!

if we face them in the semis whe should consider parking the bus ;)

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Does anyone know why Madrid don't have a sponser on their shirts tonight? I'm not going mental am I, they've only not got it in the Champions League right? I think I seem to remember that I've only noticed it in away games.

Irish_Cules

Does anyone know why Madrid don't have a sponser on their shirts tonight? I'm not going mental am I, they've only not got it in the Champions League right? I think I seem to remember that I've only noticed it in away games.

I'm guessing it has something to do with advertising gambling in a Muslim country.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

What are you speaking of, don't you see the Burger King logo?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Malaga already wasting time whenever than can, hope Dortmund scores but they don't look dangerous at all - and Goetze is all over the place, nervous and inexperienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans