Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm actually more annoyed that that Merda team got the easier draw than Barca got the harder draw. But whatever. hope Dortumnd knock 'em down.

spark

Nah Madrid would have been worse, They literally play the same ball behind our defense and score it or the same free kick.

I think Dortmund would have been better, but from what I hear, they're a more counter-attacking team. While Bayern are a more possession-based team. So I'm not sure.

loozy

Barca can only win this, I think.

If they go out against Bayern, then they went out against what is currently considered the best and strongest European side. If they advance into the final, they have once again shown that form is temporary and class is permanent :)

spark

Dortmund can nullify Madrid. If they get a referee that is brave or merely competent, they can make the final.

Stric

I'm OK with this. I would have preferred Dortmund, but I'd rather take Bayern than Madrid. No Mandžukić in the first leg.

Barca plays the second leg at home?

big_man

Lol @ Dortmund being an easy tie for Madrid. They are Madrid's worst enemy, Madrid thrive better against possession based teams, just look how clueless they were against United in both legs.Dortmund are like Manchester united with a better midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans