Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

aaarrrrr dude what is going on in football... it doesnt feel fair at all.... omg we lose 4:0 .madrid get away with everything and has so much luck.. and guess who scores... that week is done for me .. worst ever ... i bet my everything madrids gonna win the cl with a scandal goal

Banana-Rama

seriously, i cannot believe how biased towards madrid the referees have been in this CL, it is disgusting, how the hell can you not give that penalty, the referee was looking right at it in a perfect position...

BarcaGirl

seriously, i cannot believe how biased towards madrid the referees have been in this CL, it is disgusting, how the hell can you not give that penalty, the referee was looking right at it in a perfect position...

:lol: I know you are still bitter about the game against RM and rightly so, but really that wasn't a Penalty.

poldep

Madrid shouldn't be playing now. That was never a red and MU were much better in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans