Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality.............hahaha this is awesome :D!
Lewandowski with 4 goals and a yellow card....legendary.

Gallivanter

They are still playing better than us. I can actually see them coming back from this whereas we have almost no chance.
Dortmund-Bayern CL final... who would have thought!!! I really hope Dortmund find a replacement for Gotze and continue their beautiful projet. As much as I want Hummels I hope he doesn't leave, same thing for Lewandowski.

Debatable. Regardless, madrid is being outplayed far more today than Barca was yesterday. It could legitimately be, and probably should be, 6-0 right now.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
BUT if Real can get a second and make it 4-2 then they still stand a good chance of progression in the 2nd leg, but at 4-1 I can't see it. Huge last 15 mins here.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
BUT if Real can get a second and make it 4-2 then they still stand a good chance of progression in the 2nd leg, but at 4-1 I can't see it. Huge last 15 mins here.

Hopefully Dortmund can keep this result. Huge difference between 4-1 and 4-2.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Now Dormunt must park the bust and kill Real with counter attacks.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:lol: These semifinals are full of such exaggerated upsets. No one would be overly surprised that Barca lost to Bayern but 4-0 is a shocking scoreline. As for this, it would be a surprise that Real even lose to Dortmund, let alone 4-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans