Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby

Gundogan is a really talented mid-fielder ! Quickly turning defense to offense without taking much time to think.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Real Madrid have to score 3 goals in the 2nd half. I think it's safe to say now that Dortmund are ready for te final.

:eusa_think: Are you Pique in disguise? :lol:
Just a joke :p not safe yet, still 45 min to play. Depends on luck and how Dortmund can defend for their glory.

Mr Hulot

Großkreuz(especially after Gotze) is painful to watch. He seems like an ultra supporter that someone let him play, because he loves the club so much. Dortmund have a lot of space and they could have use it a lot better. Also, when Hummels is concentrated he is one of the best Cb in the world. I hope that he doesn't have a brainfart like in the first leg...

Banana-Rama

every time i see Grosskreutz play he looks significantly worse on the ball then all his team-mates, he stands out like a sore thumb...

BarcaGirl

Großkreutz is so shit, Leitner plays better through balls :lol:

Summary of the 1st half:
RM's finishing is shit (thank god!)
Hummels and Weidenfeller are beast
Ramos is a dirty twat, Higuaín is a moaning twat
Großkreutz is awful.
Howard Webb is okay so far (but should have booked Ramos!)

Last edited:

ccesc

Sure, Grosskreutz hasn't the best technique etc. But we don't have to score goals today. we have to defend. And thats where he is good at

Guardian

How on Earth that egghead Howard Webb is a referee? What a pumpkin, I wish I saw at least one decent game from this tug.
Anyway, typical Madrid. Dives from Cristina, Ramos somehow escaped a dismissal and all trying to play ugly and pushy.

I feel that Nuri Sahin should have taken the place of Goetze, Grosskreuz isn't the right player for this game. Of course Klopp is much smarter than me and hopefully he knows better. These yellow cards for Bender and Gundogan worry me, probably Kehl will replace one of them later in the second half.

Do you know why I like Lewndowski? He made that jungle clown Pepe to look like an amateur and now Mourinho benched him :lol:

Anyway, Dortmund should hold at least 15 minutes from the second half. After that Madrid will become too nervous and impatient

Mr Hulot

I reckon that Klopp didn't put Sahin in because he is owned by Real Madrid. I mean Gundogan has played before as Am and he was very good.
But as long Dortmund don't concede, Grosskreuz is a good comedy relief...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans