Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Pathetico Madrid decided to make a comeback just at the right time. :tata:

haha

I don't know why people were so surprised, all you needed to do was watch the CDR match between these two to know the inevitable outcome.

Samuel Eto'o

As good as A. Madrid were defensively they did not create enough going forward. In the end they had no legs and did not threaten Real's goal enough. Invited too much pressure on themselves by sitting to deep gave away way too much corners and as a result Ramos scored the equalizer. I never felt like they were going to score at any point in the match after the opening goal.

With Real's win lets just hope our board is motivated to buy sensibly. For those who are still smarting hugs and go have a beer.

F

Flavia

After thrashing bayern in the semis, I knew they'd win it. That's why I'm not mad. Took long enough, as much as I hate rm. But I'm glad I didn't watch it... atletico couldn't hold a lead in the dying minutes. Their fans must be devastated right now.

Crixus

Tw*t hint bayern pic
@aarbeloa17 34m

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! ¡Hala Madrid! (hijos de puta)
BobtMFzIEAEgxZa.jpg

Last edited:

AURELIUS

After thrashing bayern in the semis, I knew they'd win it. That's why I'm not mad. Took long enough, as much as I hate rm. But I'm glad I didn't watch it... atletico couldn't hold a lead in the dying minutes. Their fans must be devastated right now.

When you lose two key components in Turan and Costa it makes more of a hit to a smaller squad than one built by the state government in Madrid. It is sickening. As for the CDR they won it last year and didn't really try that hard. Looking at the league fixtures they more than outplayed Real.

When their new stadium is complete it should elevate them to challenge that other club and it's narcissists.

Richard.H

100 % agree with you. I knew they would win after they tore Bayern a new one. They were really motivated to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans